CarJunkies in Wichita, Ks.?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CarJunkies in Wichita, Ks.?

Here for work until the middle of next month. If you want to talk cars over a couple of beers, I'm all in!

I know the shiny stuff is in the garage until the weather warms (cold and icy with sand and salt everywhere now) but I'd like to see some of the machines. I brought pictures of mine.

Let me know, Dan.

Re: CarJunkies in Wichita, Ks.?

If you end up getting up this way let me know. The joys of living off the beaten path like I do suck.
    Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

That would be a hell of a side trip! Thanks for the invite, us Elco fans got to stick together!

Good luck with the Power Tour dead line.

Comment

iam in wichita ks.well i live just outside of town what are you in doing in town i may have some time this next monday

Comment

I work for Boeing Flight Test and I'm here in a consulting role ( I am an aircraft electrician) at Spirit. We are helping them with our flight test instrumentation installations on the 787. Spirit builds the 41sec. (flight deck and forward body) so we are here to support them.

Comment

i would be happy to meet up with you sometime and talk cars we have a couple of local hang out but theres not much going on right now at them. they dont get really started until the end of march. where are you from. and what about next tuesday night i think i will be in town that night. and i know the wife works that night. let me know

anthony

Comment

Working...
            X