Some old pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some old pics

Thought I would share some old pics I dug out, will add more as I scan them.

This is a 59 F100 Dad built in the early 80's. I was maybe 4 when he sold it and I can rember being very sad about it

This is a72 Cuttles that was a "winter beater" around 87, it looked really good for such a tittle

This was Moms ride for a bunch of years, evan has a dorky 80's sticker on the back this photo is 1990 or so

This is a rough 72 LeMans but still $200 in 1989 Dad used album cover wraped in fiber glass and made it look good for a couple winters.

My Fairlne around 1992 and Dad in, love the car in silver and miss the hell out of wrenching with him

The Fairlane with two dad close freinds cars in 1993, the GTO was torn down for a frame off resto in 1996 and is still in peices the 69 Camaro still belongs to a great friend of Dads and mine, and is still a sweet ride

In 94 this interior was sweet, by 2007 it was way dated and was replaced by a stock seats

Re: Some old pics

them are some neat old cars, that fairlane was really nice
    COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

Nice stuff...hope you still have that steering wheel in the Fairlane. 8)

Comment

Cool pics .... I dig that blazer
        Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Cool time capsule Shawn, keep 'em coming ....
          ;)

Comment

Holy Crap you look a lot like your dad!

I love the Fairlane in silver.

Cool pics!
            Thanks!

Comment

that cutlass was a beater,, dam you ;)

Comment

That Fairland is tits man !
                Phil / Omaha

Comment

Shawn, if that pick-up was still in the family, picture this, ass dropped 6", gasser wheels all around, pie crust slicks, tunnel rammed FE - Toploader, and Anderson Speed and Chrome on the door.

Silver-Red was hot on the 'lane
                  Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

Originally posted by mustang13
                    Shawn, if that pick-up was still in the family, picture this, ass dropped 6", gasser wheels all around, pie crust slicks, tunnel rammed FE - Toploader, and Anderson Speed and Chrome on the door.

Silver-Red was hot on the 'lane
                    Wish I had the truck, Dad found it for sale around 93 it became a Victim of a 4x4 chassis swap and all of the cool stuf was trashed (Denim interios, digital gauge, pioneer stero) almost bought one a couple years ago. Really liked the old look of the Fairlane would love to make just like it when I was a kid (pre custom interior)It may be silver again. I need to find a pic of the Fairlane in 84 when it was black and had crome reverses on front and hacked wheel wells and 30x9 M&H's on slots in back along with corvair buckets and a 69 Mach 1 hood scoop.

Comment

Working...
                    X