Any BS'ers in Miami, FL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any BS'ers in Miami, FL?

I'm flying in and out of Miami in December and have a few hours to kill. If anyone's around and schedules line up there's a meal and beverages on me ;D

I checked the Map of Members, didn't really see any one close :-\ but thought I'd ask anyways
    Escaped on a technicality.

Re: Any BS'ers in Miami, FL?

Well, if there aren't any BSer's near by, grab a cab to south beach and take tons of pics for the rest of us. ;D
    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick
      I'm flying in and out of Miami in December and have a few hours to kill. If anyone's around and schedules line up there's a meal and beverages on me ;D

I checked the Map of Members, didn't really see any one close :-\ but thought I'd ask anyways
      Randal, put this post under the unofficial HR power tour thread, there are a number of Floridians who regularly post there.
      a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Steve (WM) is just up the coast a bit. Hopefully he can make the drive. It's a bit TOO far for me.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes
            Steve (WM) is just up the coast a bit. Hopefully he can make the drive.
            Gee thanks for volunteering me Dan, that "a bit" drive is like 300 miles and 4-1/2 hours each way. :P
            Not that I don't want to meet Randal or anything ...
            ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Rebeldryver
              Well, if there aren't any BSer's near by, grab a cab to south beach and take tons of pics for the rest of us. ;D
              ^ Yes do this! Stop in at the Clevelander for a beer and a burger too. ;)
              I've been there a few times, you will not be disappointed. :o

Comment

Yeah that Member's on a Map thing is workin I could tell it would be a hefty drive for anyone, but I figured I'd ask anyways ;) So Steve I'll be seeing ya, yeah? ;D :P No pressure ;D (Thanks Dan!)

Originally posted by mike343sharpstick
                Originally posted by Rebeldryver
                ^ Yes do this! Stop in at the Clevelander for a beer and a burger too. ;)
                I've been there a few times, you will not be disappointed. :o
                I'll sitting on a Cruise ship for a week, where I'll probably go nuts taking pictures.

Comment

I'll sitting on a Cruise ship for a week, where I'll probably go nuts taking pictures.
                  If you work that cruise ship correctly, you will not see the light of day !!
                  ;)

Comment

Wi-fi on board? If so take the laptop and post lots of pictures of ladies posing with whatever they happen to be standing around pictures please.
                    "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Camera and Laptop are going but I don't know the availability of Wi-Fi. But you guys will be some of the first land lubbers to know if there is ;D

Comment

You bastard. Cruises are my favorite vacations outside of road trips.

Where are you going for stops? What line? Which ship. Details.

Oh yeah, you can ask for a tour of the bridge. Do it.
                        That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
                          You bastard. Cruises are my favorite vacations outside of road trips.

Where are you going for stops? What line? Which ship. Details.

Oh yeah, you can ask for a tour of the bridge. Do it.
                          I don't know and I don't know... My Mom's been planning this as a family "Christmas Cruise" and my Step Dad's Sister and her family are coming along as well. I've just delved into the details enough to know what plane tickets I bought and that I signed up for the Jeep Adventure on one of the islands. Other than that, I'm along for the ride and relaxation 8) I don't like to micro manage my vacations ;)

I think it's Norwegian something rather cruise line.

Comment

I don't like to micro manage my vacations ;)
                            Me neither, although I have never considered knowing where I am going micro-management. :D
                            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

I am going on a cruise out of Miami in December as well.....small world.

We are going on the Carnival Glory from Dec 27- Jan 3....We stop in Jamaica, Grand Cayman, and Belize.

My Father-In-Law paid for the whole thing....... ;D.....I told him that I could quit smoking. Ha....I win.

Seth
                              200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Working...
                              X