Has anyone heard from DF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone heard from DF?

I've tried PM's a couple times, and relay a message in a thread I knew he recently visited. So, is it my breath? Poor underarm hygiene? Or is it just cause I voiced my "opinion" on the quality on Mopar Muscle Cars from the late 60's/early 70's? Anyway, I had a question for him

Re: Has anyone heard from DF? (sarcasm)

I don't think he associates with commoners...LOL

Comment

Re: Has anyone heard from DF?

Really busy right now? Lack of sleep from the new baby catching up with him? He hasn't returned a PM I sent him either, but I don't expect returns, I am just surprised when he does.
      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Aahhhh,

Glad to know I'm not the only one.

Comment

Originally posted by Groucho
          I've tried PM's a couple times, and relay a message in a thread I knew he recently visited. So, is it my breath? Poor underarm hygiene? Or is it just cause I voiced my "opinion" on the quality on Mopar Muscle Cars from the late 60's/early 70's? Anyway, I had a question for him
          Did you forget to say the magic word.............please ;D

Comment

The guys are slammed. Between getting everything ready for the open house and trying to get content together for the launch, it has been crazy for them. They are working seven days a week and not getting home until 11:00 or later on most nights. I am sure he will return your PM's as soon as he can come up for a breath.

Comment

Thanks. It actually wasn't all that important. He was usually very prompt, so I thought maybe something was askew(is that a word?)
              Originally posted by slightlywickedchick
              The guys are slammed. Between getting everything ready for the open house and trying to get content together for the launch, it has been crazy for them. They are working seven days a week and not getting home until 11:00 or later on most nights. I am sure he will return your PM's as soon as he can come up for a breath.

Comment

And im sure he gets a TON of pm's every single day..... just like regular mile, it takes time to sort through

Comment

Sorry guys. As Daphne says, we are slammed. I'm writing this while trying to doctor myself out of a cold, eat lunch, and meet with webguys. The late nights, tons of work, and lack of sleep are driving us both towards divorce by the wives and hatred by the kids. At least his doesn't talk yet.
                  "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Well, at least you can sleep in the shop when the wives throw you out.
                    Seriously though, I think we all appreciate what's been done just with this forum so far, and can't wait til the site launches. Hopefully we can help make it worth your while.

Comment

Originally posted by carjunkiechad
                      Sorry guys. As Daphne says, we are slammed. I'm writing this while trying to doctor myself out of a cold, eat lunch, and meet with webguys. The late nights, tons of work, and lack of sleep are driving us both towards divorce by the wives and hatred by the kids. At least his doesn't talk yet.
                      Well, Chad at least you can feel better since I am drinking a beer and eating Bar-B-Q chips reading CJTV. See you on Saturday.
                      -dulcich

Comment

Originally posted by carjunkiechad
                        I'm not sure whats worse, a kid that can get pissed and guilt trip you. Or a kid that can get pissed and fill up a diaper,lol.

This is a really ough cold season man, I never get sick, ever, and i've been sick twice already this winter. I think its the drastic weather changes, at least in this neck of the woods.

Comment

Working...
                        X