Christmas tradition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas tradition

Just wondering since Christmas is around the corner and trees are being put up. Does anybody have like the one ornament that has to be displayed proudly,or one that has a story,or just its cool in your eyes?
    This is mine,I got it the first year I met my wife and it always goes on the tree at the top.
    Original Carjunkie TV Member

Re: Christmas tradition

the wife and i usually buy a new ornament every year...we try to NOT put the kids homemade ones on the tree...maybe its aweful...but they fugly up the tree...so we have a few mini trees that they decorate with their items....I also have a tube with a lid and it has words cut out that say...letters to santa...and the kids put their letters in it on Christmas eve...
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

The Hallmark yellow 69 Camaro is on there every year .That was the first one she bought me on our first tree.

Comment

We have a paper star that my wife made for a "tree" I brought to her dorm room in college. I went out and chopped the top off a little scrub pine. She made a paper star and we still use it on the top of our full sized tree today.

I have a sweet Peter Griffin ornament and the blown Hemi ornament Seth sent mefor finding his Chevelle. Other than that, it's all sappy junk.
        That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Working...
        X