Bisect angle 6.3 2.8 5.5
    Triangle center 130.3 8.5 4.0
    Circle center 3.6 5.8 7.1
    Right angle 7.2 4.5 0.5
    Convergence 5.0 5.0 6.0

Average error: 11.04 (lower is better)

what is a triangle center anyway. (j/k)
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Re: Eyeballing It

The screen has little dots, called pixels. There are 1440 of them along the screen from left to right. There are 900 of them from top to bottom.

The aspect ratio is the width divided by the height. 1440 / 900 = 1.60 (which means the same thing as 16:10)

So...you need to look at the screen settings you have, and find one that is about the right size, and has the same 1.6 aspect ratio. You can look at the possible settings in the display properties settings menu on the computer, and see if any of them that have about 1000 to 1200 pixels wide have a height that's 1/1.6 of the width.

Or you could go to walmart and get some 1 or 1.25 diopter reading glasses
      My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

I'm sorry squirrel, but I really caaarn't read this stttufff on the skrean right now. But I'mm having a lot more fuun playinnnng the eyeball it game. The lines realy mach up guuud un th puzleessss

Thanks again suirrel. That was "it." The resolution.

pw
        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

The screen has little dots, called pixels. There are 1440 of them along the screen from left to right. There are 900 of them from top to bottom.

The aspect ratio is the width divided by the height. 1440 / 900 = 1.60 (which means the same thing as 16:10)

So...you need to look at the screen settings you have, and find one that is about the right size, and has the same 1.6 aspect ratio. You can look at the possible settings in the display properties settings menu on the computer, and see if any of them that have about 1000 to 1200 pixels wide have a height that's 1/1.6 of the width.

Or you could go to walmart and get some 1 or 1.25 diopter reading glasses
          My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Working...
          X