Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White Monster is on the payroll! Congrats to our newest Global Moderator!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Monster is on the payroll! Congrats to our newest Global Moderator!

White Monster aka Steve drank the BangShift.com Kool-Aid a long time ago, and has been with us since the days of CarJunkieTV.com. Like many of you, he's stuck with us through multiple name changes, staff changes, and formats. :P We appreciate each and every one of you for being as committed to this place as Brian and I, :'( :'( and promise to stay the course and keep growing the site.

With growth comes the ever-increasing challenge of keeping you monkeys in line, ;D ;D ;D and we've decided that White Monster is going to be the newest addition to the BangShift.com Moderator's group. He'll join Keith Turk as a Global Moderator, while Brian and I continue in our Admin/Moderator roles. This doesn't mean the strong arm of the law is suddenly coming down on all of you, things will be business as usual around here. And as always, Brian and I are here for you anytime you need us. Now you just have more people to PM and gripe to! ;D ;D ;D

I thought about inserting some of White Monster's greatest quotes, photos, stories, etc. into this post, but decided it was better for me to spend time selling more sponsorships here on BangShift.com so that we can all keep hanging out here. Instead, I invite you to share your great "White Monster moments" while congratulating and thanking him for his dedication and volunteer service.

Yes, I said volunteer. :o :o :o He gets paid exactly what Brian and I do. ;D
    "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Re: White Monster is on the payroll! Congrats to our newest Global Moderator!

Something tells me that Roast thread is gonna come back to bite us all in the ass(blame rack4u, HE started it...LMFAO)

Congrats on the demotionpromotion, Steve!

Comment

Good deal. Whitey, you'll make a fine mod.
      The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Having worked for the Gov I understand the concept of "Gress". To move forward is to "PROgress. To maove backward is to "REgress. In the Gov we have "gress" which is general movement with no forseeable velocity in any direction. I thing Steve just "gressed". Good luck, Steve!

Dan

Comment

but before he can take said spot.
          we require a bang shifting smoke show ;D

Comment

Steve, you will now have to re-due your resmue. ;)
            Living the dream!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbuds1
              Steve, you will now have to re-due your resume. ;)
              Buddy, that would presume that I'm actually looking for work !!!
              ;D

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster
                Originally posted by Bigbuds1
                Steve, you will now have to re-due your resume. ;)
                Buddy, that would presume that I'm actually looking for work !!!
                ;D
                You got some work cut out for ya now. ;) ;D

Comment

Alright.....I'll ask.....Which one did you.....you know..."accomodate"......Brian or Chad?

;D

Seth
                  200 mph or bust.......

Comment

It was Brian's idea. I swear.
                    "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Originally posted by BangShiftChad
                      It was Brian's idea. I swear.
                      That is what you always say.......Your not "getting off" that easy......hahahahaha

Seth
                      200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Hey Steve.......

Global Moderator.........sort of like
                        trying to herd cats

;D
                        Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Now Steve - do you want the Volunteer Coordinator slot too? Kind of the same, as far as the "hearding cats" factor. Guess what I'm saying is that you'll soon know what MY free job is like!

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes
                            Now Steve - do you want the Volunteer Coordinator slot too?
                            You know what Dan ?
                            When Dave, Mike and I were picking up cones and sorting them into stacks on that hard, rusty trailer,
                            and you were sitting on the soft seat in the AC driving down the strip, I actually did think I wanted that job !!!
                            ;D

Comment

There has to be SOME advantage to the position - I'm not a complete idiot (parts are missing to quote).

BTW - the article is on the way - USPS.

Dan

Comment

Working...
                              X