Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White Monster is on the payroll! Congrats to our newest Global Moderator!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: White Monster is on the payroll! Congrats to our newest Global Moderator!

Originally posted by Bobbie Kincade
    Originally posted by ghustler
    Originally posted by Bobbie Kincade
    OK so zero money involved, let's just hope this time the power trip doesn't go to the new guys head. That can be a real pain.
    WOW first time I have checked this thread out and guess who's right smack in the middle of controversy?
    Same ole wrench thats gets thrown in every other thread, this is getting old pretty fast?
    First time you checked this thread? Big deal, you're not a big shot around here. Use the scroll wheel and go right on past any of my posts, you are a "Senior Member" here, same as myself. "Senior Member" don't let it go to your head. Any bozo that posts the number of posts you have gets that listing.

You can always eliminate yourself as a member if it bothers you to such a degree. There will be another to sign up after you leave and fill "void" you leave.
    View at your own risk:

this is a pivot vid i made and the song is the mangina song i dont own the song i found it on newgrounds and the ather who i give super cretet to is ineptitu...

Comment

David, you forgot your Hot Liquids Warning .... again !!
      :D

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster
        David, you forgot your Hot Liquids Warning .... again !!
        :D
        oops ! Fixed that one

Comment

I am not sure if there is a good thing or not. In the mean time, congrats Steve.
          Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

Working...
          X