Road rage at the racetrack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road rage at the racetrack

In france,it seems.Hopefully he was banned for his life.

Re: Road rage at the racetrack

I witnessed the same thing, in my youth, almost every friday night at the Asheville Motor Speedway in North Carolina.

A good read on similar subject:

( Not to say I agree with the POOR sportsmanship and conduct but "It is what it is" )

Comment

that's some bullshit there. I agree, I hope they got banned.

Comment

Since when have there been short asphalt oval tracks in Europe?

That can't be France-no one surrendered!

Comment

Get real, dude.
          They've had paved and dirt oval racing over there as long as we have.
          Or have you forgotten that the automobile was invented there?
          Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

I know there's plenty of racing-I thought circle track racing was all but non-existent outside the US.

Comment

not french.. portuguese maybe? for two reasons; 1) they aren't surrendering (although perhaps the object of the wrath was french?); and 2) they're not speaking french.
              Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by Buickguy
                and 2) they're not speaking french.
                Circumstantial evidence! Ever been to a drag strip or circle track in the deep south? They speak lots, but it doesn't sound like English to me. :D ;D
                That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

i saw a event like that once in wisconsin at a dirt track there, driver was being a real ass, got out of his car telling everyone to F themselves and said he was going back to his car to run every one over he could. Thats when the driver of a front end loader with forks on it came out on the track and flipped the car over on its roof with said machine, he then drove to the pits, got in another machine that that had a loading bucket on it and went to town on the drivers car crushing it with the bucket. by then the local sheriff showed up and hauled the driver off
                  Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Originally posted by studemax
                    Get real, dude.
                    They've had paved and dirt oval racing over there as long as we have.
                    Or have you forgotten that the automobile was invented there?
                    somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed :

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
                      Circumstantial evidence! Ever been to a drag strip or circle track in the deep south? They speak lots, but it doesn't sound like English to me. :D ;D
                      Now wait thar jussa minute - dat is TOO Anglish - y'all Yankeefolk just ain't listnin' right (grunt, fart).
                      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by peewee
                        Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
                        Now wait thar jussa minute - dat is TOO Anglish - y'all Yankeefolk just ain't listnin' right (grunt, fart).
                        It's those folk the North East corner that cannot seem to speak any language I've ever heard.... fortunately there's a translator - http://www.theheartofnewengland.com/...s/accents.html

also, in france, they have accents which depend on what region of france you live in.... in southern france the accent is so bad it sounds like their talking with marshmellows in their mouth (which in the video had me a bit perplexed). ya I refuse to capitalize "france" because they just don't stand up for anything other then surrender)
                        Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Yeah, it's regional alright. Not just the accent, but the words. I was in a gas station/convenience store in South Alabama relaxing during a bicycle trip. A guy came in and asked the lady running the place, "Did y'all keep current last night?" I had no idea about that one - was he asking if she watched the news, or WHAT?"

The volley went back and forth until I finally figured out he was asking whether her power went off.

And in Missouri I was ordering breakfast at a restaurant. I said I wanted three eggs, bacon and toast. The waitress asked, "Hominy?" I held up fingers and said, "THREE."
                          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

And in Missouri I was ordering breakfast at a restaurant. I said I wanted three eggs, bacon and toast. The waitress asked, "Hominy?" I held up fingers and said, "THREE."

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Comment

Originally posted by horsewidower

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

X2
                              ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D

Comment

Working...
                              X