Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday drive in a old Volvo. Welcome to Sweden Mr. Ken Block

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/S...old_724377.htm
    I got a tip from jobergg about this video.
    The driver is Patrik Larsson from Sweden.

Re: Sunday drive in a old Volvo. Welcome to Sweden Mr. Ken Block

That guy should have been dead a couple times.
    Driving way too fast on that glorified cowpath.
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

that's not a very old volvo, for someone who learned to drive a stick shift in a 544
      My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

It's impossible to deny he's a tremendously skilled driver. :o But there's a difference between driving at the limit and exceeding the boundaries of common sense (not to mention the mathematical probability of death). I know I've cheated death many times driving on the edge (almost) like that, years and decades ago, but I don't anymore and haven't for a while. One thing I'm convinced of - he doesn't have kids.
        President, Wicked Rides Poland

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...eau-Club-Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by gasfot sweden
          http://videos.streetfire.net/video/S...old_724377.htm
          I got a tip from jobergg about this video.
          The driver is Patrik Larsson from Sweden.
          Love it ;).He sure has talent,and sure arent afraid to drive on a knives edge..love it

Comment

In my opinion, rally pilots are the best racecar drivers in the world. And the fans that line the roads are freakin nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel
              that's not a very old volvo, for someone who learned to drive a stick shift in a 544
              544 is Cool Cars, lots of them are used in Rallycross in sweden 300+ horses slick tires on dirt and asfalt 8) Use to have one / johan

Comment

Originally posted by gasfot sweden
                Originally posted by squirrel
                544 is Cool Cars, lots of them are used in Rallycross in sweden 300+ horses slick tires on dirt and asfalt 8) Use to have one / johan
                Those old 544s are still winning rallycross heats.There have been debated that they should be outlawed.Because of that.It didnt seem "right"for the sponsors of newer cars,when those old volvos won over newer cars ;D

Comment

Originally posted by horsewidower
                  In my opinion, rally pilots are the best racecar drivers in the world. And the fans that line the roads are freakin nuts.
                  You beat me to it. Well put.

I mean, that's a big TREE I nearly hit that went by in a blur, and there was some dude STANDING between me and the tree!
                  Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

How come Scandinavian people are so good at spoken and written English ?

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster
                      How come Scandinavian people are so good at spoken and written English ?
                      We have read Hot Rod and Car Craft since we where born ;D.

Seriously,we have english in school since we are 9 to 10 years.And its not rare to go to spain or other countrys in holidays.And try to speak sweden or norwegian there....you wont get beer or a meal then ;D.

And about that Hot Rod stuff..i can only talk for myself,but if something really interest you,and its all written in english...you learn fast ;)

Comment

So is this Gasfot's buddies?
                        Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                        President, Wicked Rides Poland

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...eau-Club-Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by yogreasygramma
                          Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                          I dont know.Sweden is big.There are illegal street races held in every big town,and theres lots of those... ;D

Comment

It's funny, the in car camera makes it look like he can't drive, but the cameras from tha outside make him look great.
                            Cognizant Dissident

Comment

Originally posted by yogreasygramma
                              Hello Gramma, yes there is one Buddie in that film. at 4.30 you se a ugly Ford Granada whith a all alum. 415 blown Small block on Alky !
                              but now is that man a Kart Dad that just know is in Egypt for his sons "15yers" first World Champ final in karting !

Comment

Working...
                              X