Mom is Santa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mom is Santa

Yes, I sent my Thanksgiving greeting to everybody here a bit too early. I was off work, having fun killing time, yeah, that was too early for most folks.

But I guess it's an okay time for a Christmas greeting. Here in eastern TN, everybody's decorated and the lights are on at night.

Merry Christmas to everybody at BangShift from the Wees at Weeville in Tennessee!

http://www.weeville.com/MomIs Santa.wmv
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Re: Mom is Santa

That thar is funny, I don't care who you are.
    OH YEAH
    Long haul 07. 08. 10, 11, and 13. Looking forward to 2014

Comment

Mom is NOT Santa. But she did teach him how to write. Their handwriting is almost identical. Just passing along wisdom picked up from many years of observation.

Dan

Comment

And I always thought Santa came in through the window because we didn't have a fireplace. And to relate to the video, if he came in through the window.....no, I won't go there.

Comment

Mom is definitely Santa around my house. She came down to visit me and decided I needed new living room furniture. Sure enough, we didn't get past Ikea without several hundred in purchases. The furniture I have is in good shape, with the exception of one corner of the sleeper sofa that the cat got to. BTW, when she asked what I wanted this I said 3.73 and floor boards for the Impala.
          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

That's WARPED, Peewee....... :D

Had to look over my shoulder to make sure one of my younger kids didn't see that(I think the daughter is beyond that jolly elf, but the 7-year-old boy still believes).

Imagine the mom walking in and seeing that.....the mortified look on her face would be PRICELESS.

Comment

Originally posted by tiresmoke!
              That's WARPED, Peewee....... :D

Had to look over my shoulder to make sure one of my younger kids didn't see that(I think the daughter is beyond that jolly elf, but the 7-year-old boy still believes).

Imagine the mom walking in and seeing that.....the mortified look on her face would be PRICELESS.
              Yeah it would be. And there's still no answer ... what's the whip for? You mean Santa WHIPS the reindeer?

OK, warped. I'll take that. I'm good for it. That's my MO. Sorry for disruptng the Smoke household. I've done that a few times over time in a lot of places I'm sure and never even knew I did what with computers and postings and all. I'm a bad American. And I'm ashamed. I'll go to bed now.

But Merry Christmas!

Comment

No harm done, Peewee...fine American, good sense of humor(warped, such as myself), all good.

Disrupting MY household? HA!

No, it is I whom is hitting the sack now...West Virginia today, Tennessee tomorrow....*yawn*

Comment

Dude, I want in on some of that action.....Hell yeah....unless its my mom...then ewwww grosssssssssss.......
                  If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Hahahaha......Great stuff PeeWee

Seth
                    200 mph or bust.......

Comment

can some one with photoshop(i have it but not good yet)
                      ad the childrens "finds" to some of the girls. in the girls with cars thread ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Comment

By now y'all have to KNOW I can't contain myself. There's gonna be more than one Christmas greeting from over here. This one is more regional. It really reflects the Southern way of life. In fact, I filmed this one myself in our own neighborhood using a disposable camera from WalMart... You may very well have seen it before, because it's been so widely distributed on the web - I'm proud of it:

http://www.andycouch.com/whitetrashxmas/

Comment

Working...
                        X