You guys are gonna love this Christmas decoration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys are gonna love this Christmas decoration

A local Body shop is restoring this old Econoline van for their shop uses. Its not totally done yet so they decided to use it for Christmas decoration

Re: You guys are gonna love this Christmas decoration

Yep ! Thats alright !

Comment

Cool idea, I think that is BangShift approved !!
      ;D

Comment

I had a '65 Econoline panel van before I had the hotrod Bug. Shag carpet on the walls and the roof, a bed and a reel-to-reel tape deck in the back.....mood lights......I think I'm gonna cry.

No, I won't cry. Things now are much better than then.
        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

And you havnt put a BANGshift sticker on it yet?

Comment

Originally posted by peewee
            I had a '65 Econoline panel van before I had the hotrod Bug. Shag carpet on the walls and the roof, a bed and a reel-to-reel tape deck in the back.....mood lights......I think I'm gonna cry.

No, I won't cry. Things now are much better than then.
            That would be too awesome! I think I still have an old Hot Rod magazine somewhere with a feature on shaggin' wagons!

Comment

wish I had a picture of a local guy's yard many years ago...had his race car in a similar setup!

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Originally posted by RealSteelFreak
                And you havnt put a BANGshift sticker on it yet?
                These big Polish dudes own the shop.Im not going any closer to it than that for fear of a beating

Comment

Sue Unit found it in photo album upstairs. This is a photo of a photo in a photo album. That's me - peewee at 16 years of age with the van:

Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

A friend on another forum posted this, which I just had to share with you all here ...
                    :D

"Good news is that I truly out did myself this year with my Christmas decorations. The bad news is that I had to take him down after 2 days. I had more people come screaming up to my house than ever.Great stories. But two things made me take it down.

First, the cops advised me that it would cause traffic accidents as they almost wrecked when they drove by.

Second, a 55 year old lady grabbed the 75 pound ladder almost killed herself putting it against my house and didn't realize it was fake until she climbed to the top (she was not happy). By the way, she was one of many people who attempted to do that. My yard couldn't take it either. I have more than a few tire tracks where people literally drove up my yard."

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster
                      A friend on another forum posted this, which I just had to share with you all here ...
                      :D

"Good news is that I truly out did myself this year with my Christmas decorations. The bad news is that I had to take him down after 2 days. I had more people come screaming up to my house than ever.Great stories. But two things made me take it down.

First, the cops advised me that it would cause traffic accidents as they almost wrecked when they drove by.

Second, a 55 year old lady grabbed the 75 pound ladder almost killed herself putting it against my house and didn't realize it was fake until she climbed to the top (she was not happy). By the way, she was one of many people who attempted to do that. My yard couldn't take it either. I have more than a few tire tracks where people literally drove up my yard."

Wow ! That is Great !

Comment

Steve,you sure that a fake and not really you?! ;D

Comment

Working...
                        X