My Neighbor, mannr, w/the Vette

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Neighbor, mannr, w/the Vette

Finally got all signed up here at BS. Since he won't post up, I'll do it for him....

His name is mannr and he has this, (as Remy put it last summer), Hand of God corvette.

Give him a warm welcome and hopefully he will chime in and post details about the car. For now I'll say this much, it's a high ten car at Bandimere, and it's street driven daily. Here's a teaser pic:

Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Re: My Neighbor, mannr, w/the Vette

Needs to go on DragWeek.Show him the videos again Dan ;D

Comment

Sweet looking ride mannr and welcome to the BS forum, the best little car place on the planet !!
      By the way, please post up some more pics and details of your Vette ...
      ;)

Comment

Welcome aboard - hopefully you can keep Bam out of trouble, good luck eh ?
        Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by ksj1
          Funny you should say that Don, a few weeks ago a trailer showed up in his driveway.... I said to him "it looks like we're doing DW'10", he said "shhhhh, don't let momma hear you say that, she doesn't know yet". I wasn't sure if he meant that he bought the trailer, or that he was going on DW with us.....hmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Bamfster
            Funny you should say that Don, a few weeks ago a trailer showed up in his driveway.... I said to him "it looks like we're doing DW'10", he said "shhhhh, don't let momma hear you say that, she doesn't know yet". I wasn't sure if he meant that he bought the trailer, or that he was going on DW with us.....hmmmmm
            very nice, so you'd go ahead and post it on the internet to keep it a secret ;D ;D
            Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by Buickguy
              very nice, so you'd go ahead and post it on the internet to keep it a secret ;D ;D
              YUP....she'll find out sooner or later

Comment

Originally posted by Buickguy

OPPPSIEEE

Comment

That thing is pretty killer.

Bithcin...Mannr post up dude, and welcome to the
                  best car site ever!

Comment

Rick has already posted up ... from his profile page, he says his '99 Vette has these modifications:

383 stroker, procharger, methanol/water injection, QA1 adjustable shocks all around, specter werks body kit, custom paint, custom interior, 6 point roll bar, 5 point harnesses, carbon fiber hood.

Nice !!
                    ;)

Originally posted by mannr
                    Hi I am Rick Mann Littleton Colorado, a VN Vet Hospital Corpsman USMC my car is a 99 Corvette runs good, looks good and keeps me broke, you know how it is. I have tried to post a photo but can't seem to get it done but will keep working on it. Say a video of drag week, very interesting, but can't get the time off to abuse my car for that week. Still. some fine looking rides on drag week and extremely fast, can't believe they are all street legal. There is just something wrong with an 8 second car being street legal. I check in regularly so maybe I will be talking with you soon.
                    Great website
                    R
                    Originally posted by mannr
                    Rick Mann here I race a 99 corvette at Bandimere Speedway every weekend I drive it to the races, I race it, and then I drive it home. My idea of a show and go car. I generally run in the low 11's at Bandimere and once in a while I actually win a race. My friend
                    Bamfster has introduced me to this forum, I am much better at driving cars than I am at blogging. At anyrate I am a car guy and I really enjoy the company of others who love cars.
                    By the way I live in Littleton Colorado and my "hood" is filled with car guys. I was looking at the pic's of the Woodward Cruise and I have to say that if you like Cruise In's you really need to see the Golden Colorado Cruise In the first Saturday of every summer month on on into October, there are literally miles of cars and car watchers. It is sensory overload for a car junkie.

Comment

Oh yea...duh

Comment

I ain't even close to joking about that Vette, either. I saw it's passes, it is no joke, and the car is kept absolutely spotless to boot. Welcome, glad to see you here!

(BTW, Bamf, that was this summer! Hasn't been that long! :D)
                        Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Wow guys what a reception I wish I knew how to post pic's I have lots more. The car weighs in at 3700 lbs best time at Bandimere is 10.82 sec at 127 mph, she dyno's at 704 rwhp and I think she looks as good as she runs. I built the car to win the stop light wars and to stop the Porche Carrera's and now no one will pull up next to me, go figure. Anyway, thanks for blogging with me Ole Bamster is quite a guy, a good friend and very persuasive in regards DW 10 I don't think I can make it but I never say never.
                          mannr

Comment

Oh he'll make it.....come on all you enablers out there, help me out!

Comment

Funny thing is that there are several Fast Vettes on Drag week... and we even had a Mercedes one year....

K ( yes Steve it ate at the Rawhide )

Comment

Working...
                              X