Remy-Z Im concerned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remy-Z Im concerned

Bryan,Just a headsup.We are all friends here and I lost your phone number and dont have your e-mail addy.My wifes comapny had their Christmas party at the Holiday Inn Holidome here in Topeka.While taking a leak I saw a poster with a red MonteCarlo with Washington plates. I asked at the desk and they sent me to the bar to find out.I asked there and all they would say is they needed contact info.Wouldnt tell me if it was,non payment of room,extra charge for excessive cleaning,stealing all the toiletries.They dont have a big cock out front for you to ride like Chad. ;D I knew you said that you and the barmaid got along great.What does "Great" mean. Maybe a trip to the clinic is in store.Or maybe all of us need to clip diaper coupons for you.We will do that.It was 2 or 3 months ago that you stayed there.Bartender kept giving me free bar but I didnt budge.ALOT of free beer!!Your secret is safe.Just an FYI.I should have just made this a PM but we are all friends here.-Don

Re: Remy-Z Im concerned

Uhh.....what the F...?

The bartender, the older gentleman, is former Army. He's good people because we both have worked on the same helicopter, he knows a lot of the older pilots I have known in my career. After that, I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!! I had a couple of drinks, plate of nachos, and a coma. I left about 4am that morning. I did not "tip" the barmaids, money or otherwise. I did not go to the Sadsnatch. I didn't even try to find that Hooter's waitress, and that, let's face it, would be a guaranteed date.

As far as I know, the room was paid for. I don't play that game, I had plenty of money.

Great, now you have me highly puzzled. If you get a chance, get me the license plate, I'll confirm if it's mine or not.
    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

It wasnt your plate. ;) I just drank too much beer and messing with ya. ;D ;D My son hangs out at Hooters.We went to lunch the other day there.We got the same waitress you and I had.He said"Nice to look at but dumb as hell".I told him sometimes thats good.

Comment

I appreciate the gift....but I think I've had enough heart attacks this year. Not cool, man!! ;D

Glad to see I wasn't the only one who didn't think highly of that otherwise cute girl. Now, if your son could get her to shut up... :D

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

I told him what would shut her up and he said"You first dad" ;D ;D Shes still talking :o

Comment

Originally posted by ksj1
            I told him what would shut her up and he said"You first dad" ;D ;D Shes still talking :o
            FAIL. :D

Comment

Need to hook Ron up ;D

Comment

Working...
              X