Cool Vintage trailer place???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool Vintage trailer place???

So I really don't have any interest in this ... but the site was just Cool as hell.... and I poked around it for an hour...

What do you guys think???

Keith

Re: Cool Vintage trailer place???

I like this one,if i only had a fifties ford ;).

Comment

wasnt frieburger look for one of these about a month ago, or it could have been an old rv
      The youngest guy on the board
      76 vega
      86 fiero

Comment

Damn you Turk.... :D

Spent the better part of an hour poring over the entire site....there's some really neat old campers that would be more fun than the pop-up I was gonna buy a few years ago. My wife, children and I LOVE camping...but pitching the 2-room Coleman tent isn't always practical(rain tends to put a damper on things, and the best weatherseal isn't 100%).

I'd say some of the asking prices are a bit, shall we say OPTIMISTIC.....but still, bookmarked and will check it out from time to time and may just find one at the right time for the right price.

Thanks for the heads-up!

Comment

Spend a week at the Shady Dell motel...get a feel for living in an old travel trailer.....it's only about half an hour from me.

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Originally posted by KeithTurk
            So I really don't have any interest in this ... but the site was just Cool as hell.... and I poked around it for an hour...
            I've been looking for a reasonably priced vintage "Tear Drop" for awhile ... thanks for the link Keith.
            ;D

Comment

Working...
            X