Snow Fun video!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snow Fun video!

We got about 8-14 inches of snow in a day last week so we decided to do what we always do... #### around in it!

Here's the highlights

http://www.1320video.com/SnowFun09-2.php

Youtube version -
    screwing around during the blizzard from 12/8/09

Re: Snow Fun video!

Looks like you all had a great time ;D.Cant wait for snow.Its just one inch of snow here.Is it legal to drive snowmobiles on roads there??

Comment

Varies state-to-state, but usually there's some kind of law stating that if they shut down roads, or certain conditions exist, you can provided you follow motorcycle rules.

Still waiting. We've gone from bright, sunny, and Artic to cloudy and Artic. Snow....? Please? I've got the perfect vehicles for it this year...

That video is awesome! Reminds me of being home in Colorado!
      Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Originally posted by Remy-Z
        Varies state-to-state, but usually there's some kind of law stating that if they shut down roads, or certain conditions exist, you can provided you follow motorcycle rules
        That makes sense.Here it is illegal to drive them everywhere,except certain trials to cabins and so on.And when you arrive to the cabin,you cant use it anymore..untill you leave and go home :'(.

But there a lot of illegal driving of course ;D.And there are other rules in sweden,and a short way there.

Comment

Fun video Kyle, but I can't believe you had to tell someone to roll up the window !
          DUH !!!
          :P

Comment

I was doing some power slides on some benches at work today. Can't be going as fast though, it's relatively flat, but you never know when there could be a rock or rut hiding under. Going over those whoopty-doo's, now that's more like some of the nearly daily driving for me ;D

Some how the surveyor's managed to break some leaf springs on their truck......... :-X
            Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster
              Fun video Kyle, but I can't believe you had to tell someone to roll up the window !
              DUH !!!
              :P
              Check this one out, they DIDNT roll their windows up hahaha

(from a year ago)

Comment

Working...
              X