Center Lines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Center Lines

been buying up all the Auto Drags in the county. Not really...but I have a bunch of them now. yesterday scored a set of 4, (pair of 7s and pair of 8.5s) for a bill. Today got two 5.5s for a bill, they're polished though.

The guy I got the little ones from has a pair of 15 x 15s too.

Looks like I have a nice selection for the camaro and for racing for the 55.
    My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Re: Center Lines

Didn't you mention something about having a mid-60s Chevy truck seat?
    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

I like'em ..only if they are satin though .. ;)
      sigpic

Comment

center lines are very much rock n roll , not h_mb approved , but who the f44k cares

Comment

I've got a set of those on my Dart, and a pair of 15x10's that were on my dragster when I bought it. I like the satin finish ones better than the polished ones.

The wheels I've been picking up over the last couple of years are the old aluminum slot mags. I've got 16 of those now, a mix of Ansen Sprints, Superior's, and Shelby's. 15x6.75's, 15x7's, 15x8.5's, and 15x12's. Still looking for some 15x10's. I'm probably going to put them on everything I've got eventually.

Comment

I have several sets of genuine mid-60's ARE/ATLAS/E.T. Magz. On the Center-Line front,I've got only Two Wheels:-they're a set of real-deal 15x4 Front-Runners in the GM(Chev...)"Big-Bolt Pattern"....and they're on the front of my Gold '69 Buick Le-Saber. I had some sets of 14 & 15in. Center-Lines a few years back which I sold a few years back. ~J/W.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver68RT
              I've got a set of those on my Dart, and a pair of 15x10's that were on my dragster when I bought it. I like the satin finish ones better than the polished ones.

The wheels I've been picking up over the last couple of years are the old aluminum slot mags. I've got 16 of those now, a mix of Ansen Sprints, Superior's, and Shelby's. 15x6.75's, 15x7's, 15x8.5's, and 15x12's. Still looking for some 15x10's. I'm probably going to put them on everything I've got eventually.
              Wow 8).I can only find wagon wheels and BMW wheels around here..

Comment

Yes,but do you ever find BMW's with Chevy Ralley Wheels on them ;D ;D :D ;)?? ~J/W.

Comment

I got a few more aluminum slots recently, 15x7 and 15x8.5 I love them....more than centerlines... but they're all good.

I have a chevy truck seat, sitting here waiting to go back east, who's gonna drive it out there?

My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Originally posted by Junk Whisperer
                    Yes,but do you ever find BMW's with Chevy Ralley Wheels on them ;D ;D :D ;)?? ~J/W.
                    Nope,but i guess they will look fine on the right BMW.A seventies 3,0 coupe for example 8).

There are older classic wheels to find here,but usually in 14 inch.I have 3 extra 15 inch rallye wheels.One 15x8 and 2 15x7.Really want another 8 inch to make it even..

Comment

Working...
                    X