Goliath Seat Redball! Az to Ma!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Goliath Seat Redball! Az to Ma!

UPS is getting pretty lax on what they'll ship. I just had a full exhaust system for a VW delivered last week, they plastic wrapped the three pieces together and slapped a sticker on it. Largest piece was about 60" long.
    sigpic

Comment

Ok, looks like we're sitting on a couple of options

#1 -- Red Ball style. Jim hoofs this thing to TC's place and then if Mr X (the guy who may or may not be traveling to So Cal in January) can grab it and drag it back to Indy, or somewhere thereabouts. El Smoke could drag it on to Erie (or so) and I can grab it there.

#2 -- Ship it. A BS.com member shot Jim and I some info via PM with a crazy cheep $$ number to get it from there to Boston, where I could snag it.

We'll see if the mysters so-cal traveler gets back to me at some point in the next week or so to pick a direction!

The only thing I fear about meeting up with Chris (Tiresmoke!) is dying of laughter.

Brian
      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
        The only thing I fear about meeting up with Chris (Tiresmoke!) is dying of laughter.

Brian
        You got that right. ;D
        I R Bob
        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
          Fear?!

*pshaw*...don't be a puss!

Laughter is a key to longevity...and I plan on living to be a very old fart. Blu barely got a taste of the "Tiresmoke Experience"(I'm not that bad, just like to have fun)....LOL

Shipping it would be the quickest way to go, but where's the FUN in that?

I'll admit, this'll be easier to manage than that welded-rear red/white/blue lawn ornament currently rotting at Casa Lohnes

Comment

If you pull our the Dr Claw deal, I'll spray beer 30-40 feet.

Brian
            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

I'll bring the measuring tape(for accuracy purposes).

Lemme know either way, I'm down for Red Ball: Part Deaux.

'Smoke

Comment

Working...
              X