• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my dog is...

the biggest cockblocker on earth.

i'm just sayin'.

Re: my dog is...

Oh, come on, man. There has to be a good story to go with this...
    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

well not only did i inherit a '69 Elco and a cool go-kart, but I also recieved Bella, a cute little Springer Spaniel.
      Bella is housebroken, loves kids, tennis balls and doesn't chew or trash anything she's not supposed to. Bella is also the smartest thing I've ever seen on four legs, which as I'm discovering might not necessarily be a good thing.

She has an issue with sex. Other dogs sniffing her butt, sex on TV, the sound of the next door neighbors having sex-she goes nuts. Worst of all, she's a jealous bitch whenever the wife and I kiss, hug, make out, or god forbid try to get freaky.

total cockblocker. she'll crawl right in between us and start growling.

Comment

I think I'd be for locking that dog outside when I go to bed with the wife. ;D

Comment

hehe
          wifes cat does the same thing.
          will crawl between us and push me away ,use'n her claws..
          f'n cat..wife thinks it "cute" >

Comment

How about a pic of your "cockblocker" Mike ?
            ;D

Comment

You can hear your next door neighbor having sex!? :o

Comment

kids been doing the same thing for years...I will take the dog any day....
                If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

We've trained ours to hop down whenever we tell them to. In fact, King (the puppy) came trained to stay off furniture and we're maintaining that. So if we want to smooch (or whatever) we just tell Beaux to "hop down" and down he goes. Just be Alpha. Sounds like Bella's trainable.

Dan

Comment

Working...
                  X