Speaking of RedBalls ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of RedBalls ...

We need to start planning the Denver Bound Diplomat. Need to move Remy-Z's Diplomat from Washington State to Denver Colorado. It's not running so we'll need to do the trailer shuffle thing again. I'm thinking that a southerly route might be the way to go this time of year (down the left coast and hang a left around southern Ca).

Anyone that can help post up a time frame that works. This does NOT need to be a non stop deal. If it needs to layover here and there, that's cool. I'm thinking mid January for this to happen, but the sooner the better for Bryan and his favormeter with his friend.

Lemme know.....
    Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Re: Speaking of RedBalls ...

If it gets down LA way, i can pick it up and hold it as necessary and move it when there is someone on another end to take it. Just Jan and Feb are bigger snow months here at 7000 ft.
    Life is too short to drive boring cars!

Comment

Re: Speaking of RedBalls ...

I've already been warned, I'm on a 2-hour recall through mid-January, so I can get it to the WA/OR border no problem. Need a linkup.
      Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Working...
      X