Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sending my favorite toy down the road...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sending my favorite toy down the road...

The time has come to part with hands down my favorite car. I have wanted a 69 Mustang Fastback since I was 14 years old and I was finally able to pick one up. I bought it as a project and took it down to bare steel and epoxy sealed it. Just been driving it since then. It has a 393 stroker that put down 452 rwhp through a Tremec 5 speed. It's far from done but an absolute blast to drive. Old timers and kids smile and give me thumbs up everywhere I take this car. I sounds mean and goes like hell and I really thought this was the ONE car I would keep forever.....

But, I found a perfect location for my fab shop to open. The price is right. The timing is perfect. And I could use the extra money for startup. Selling her is an immediate source of funds and I had a buyer itching to pick it up. He's headed this way with his trailer to pick it up.

Tough decision but I will own another one. It's like my dad always said when I was growing up..."We do what we have to do, so we can do what we want to do"

Here it is awaiting it's ride home. Only been outside for 2 hours and already has snow on it...

www.Nightmare-Motorsports.com

Re: Sending my favorite toy down the road...

That's too bad...those are best looking mustangs ever. Hope you can get another one after things settle down
    My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

That sure is one bitchin' looking car and fits your username to a "T",
      .. but your Dad's advise is spot on and I admire your courage to do the right thing.
      Hope the best of success for you and your fab shop !!
      ;)

Comment

Nice Car ! My Favorite Year Model

Good luck with the new shop !!

Comment

Cool Mustang.The best lookin one,in my opinion.Have you seen the latest HR?:Nowadays you can convert a Coupe with a kit from CARS.7500$.

Comment

Right call, might have been hard, but right. Keep us posted on the fab shop.
            "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Tough call - but I'll wager it will pay off for you. Maybe if you look at it like PAWNING it for cash to get the shop up and running? Might take the sting out of it. You can get it (or another sort of like it) out of pawn when you're stinking rich in the fab business.

Dan

Comment

Working...
              X