X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve's (White Monster) Fishing Video

Watch as we learn some of the better techniques of fishing
    from Steve

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Re: Steve's (White Monster)Fishing Video

Jeez, I didn't know I had that many rods ....
    :-\

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster
      Jeez, I didn't know I had that many rods ....
      :-\
      Looks like after the video

you don't

;D
      Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Well, Bill Dance probably got all his fishing gear free back when he was taping his show.
        (such an excitable boy)
        Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Thus the question "when is the safest time to fish" is answered.... anytime WM's not out there ;D
          Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Three of my friends and I spent weeks planning the perfect backwoods camping and fishing trip.
            Two days before our group was to leave, my wife put her foot down and told me I couldn't go.
            My friends were understandably very upset that I couldn't go, but what could we do.

Two days later my three friends got to the camping site only to find me sitting there with my tent set up,
            firewood gathered, and fish cooking on the fire. "Damn Steve, how long you been here and
            how did you talk your wife into letting you go
            ?" they asked me.

"Well, I replied, "I've been here since yesterday. Yesterday evening I was sitting in my chair and my wife
            came up behind me and put her hands over my eyes and said 'guess who'?" I pulled her hands off and she
            was wearing a brand new see through nightie. She took my hand and took me to our bedroom.
            The room had two dozen candles and rose pedals all over. She had on the bed, handcuffs and ropes!
            She told me to tie and cuff her to the bed and I did. And then she said "do whatever you want."

"So here I am
            ".

Comment

Re: Steve's (White Monster) Fishing Video

yep, I took that one hook, line and sinker.... good one ;D
              Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Working...
              X