Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ford's new concept car

What a fantastic idea!

The Onion brings you all of the latest news, stories, photos, videos and more from America's finest news source.
    The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Re: Ford's new concept car

Oh, man....LOL....

My wife had a white '92 Taurus L(what the hell does the "L" stand for? LAME?!) when we met, crappy gray bumpers and all.......was just as trashed inside as the one depicted, too.

They'll run forever as long as you don't have a heavy foot and maintain it.

Comment

Shift it carefully. The transmission features glass internal components which keep costs down but don't do much for durability. American cars really have gotten better.

Dan

Comment

I love the Onion News Network !!
        :D

Comment

Smoke dont lie... You loved that car...You had asperations to put a procharger on it and boost the ground pounding hp of the 3.8 L missle to about 195. Spinner hub caps and all! You teared up !! I know you !!! Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by speed service
            Smoke dont lie... You loved that car...You had asperations to put a procharger on it and boost the ground pounding hp of the 3.8 L missle to about 195. Spinner hub caps and all! You teared up !! I know you !!! Lmao
            Hey the fast ones had the 3.0 liter like mine. It was even a sport, bucket seats and all. ;D
            I R Bob
            You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
            2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

the 3.0 was better than the 3.8 - fords made lots of dough on those cars

Comment

Chrysler has responded. Click here.
                Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan
                  I hear you. My 3.0 ran great but the 3.8 in my Cougar blew out the head gaskets at 40k.
                  I R Bob
                  You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                  2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by Remy-Z
                    Im sold. definatley better than the ford

Comment

I love all the asmatic ford's of that time...put alot of money on the table..The early to 90's was my ford line tech days

Comment

The 3.8 in the '94 Sable I used to own ran like a top until my brother-in-law retired it recently with 250k on the odometer.

Comment

Originally posted by Schtauffer
                          What a fantastic idea!

The Onion brings you all of the latest news, stories, photos, videos and more from America's finest news source.
                          How much is the SHO option? ??? ;D

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning
                            I hear you. My 3.0 ran great but the 3.8 in my Cougar blew out the head gaskets at 40k.
                            3.8's are know for this. both my dad's thunderbirds blew the headgaskets.
                            Bruce, Sanford, Fl

welcome to my world

Comment

Originally posted by cobra
                              Originally posted by BluLightning
                              3.8's are know for this. both my dad's thunderbirds blew the headgaskets.
                              I didn't find out that they are notorious for that until after I bought mine...that and tranny problems. I always had money available for head gasket/engine/tranny replacement...but never needed it. I guess I was lucky. One of the most reliable cars I have ever owned.

Comment

Working...
                              X