Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bangshift.com Welcomes Aeromotive as our newest sponsor!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bangshift.com Welcomes Aeromotive as our newest sponsor!

Guys, this is huge news for us. We're very honored to have Aeromotive on board as our newest sponsor. They make the best fuel system parts on Earth and any time you're in the market you need to shop them first (especially by clicking on their ad through BangShift.com!

Here's the whole skinny from Chad!

That which you manifest is before you.

Re: Bangshift.com Welcomes Aeromotive as our newest sponsor!

Cool deal, I noticed the ads the other day.

And finally you got an advertiser I won't talk crap about. ;) (I like Aeromotive stuff)

In fact both the '71 Camaro and GMC have Aeromotive fuel systems.

Yap good stuff IMO. 8)

Comment

Great News !!!

Good Stuff Too !

Comment

Way to go Chad, guess you really are a BS Salesman ... no wait, I didn't mean it that way ...
        .. oh, never mind, there goes my payraise !!
        ;D

Comment

Welcome Aeromotive!! ;D ;D
          Living the dream!

Comment

It is really cool being in the "back yard" of Aeromotive as I get to see Steve Matusek and the crew at Heartland Park and KCIR on a fairly regular basis. Steve is an honest to goodness, down to earth guy. His kids are fantastic and his dad is a blast to be around. I can't think of a better combination than BS and Aeromotive.

I can hardly wait to see him unveil the new Larson built machine. This should be badass!

Ron
            It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Awesome news.

Comment

Aviation tolerances for a car. wow man. aeromotive is crazy....

where have I seen aero tolerances in a car before. :

I did search several years ago for my own pursuits, the cost for such tolerances is a steep one, but I bet to feel good about it.
                Previously boxer3main
                the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Originally posted by TubbedCamaro

Yap good stuff IMO. 8)
                  Have either of those cars ran and driven with their Aeromotive parts?
                  www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Great news fella's .I'll make sure to look to them for any fuel system needs.

Comment

good for you guys..congrats!
                      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Originally posted by dieselgeek

Yap good stuff IMO. 8)
                        Ouch, Scott. Glad to have you Aeromotive!
                        "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by dieselgeek

Yap good stuff IMO. 8)
                          Not yet but they sure look nice. ;)

Comment

I use Aeromotive in all my personal build's, and in almost every car I build at GM.

........and yes, mine actually get used. ;)

Comment

Very nice and congrats! Does this mean we get discounts on A1000s :D :D

Comment

Working...
                              X