Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PeeWee here is one for your website ( Or do ya already have it ? )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PeeWee here is one for your website ( Or do ya already have it ? )

Re: PeeWee here is one for your website ( Or do ya already have it ? )

Yeah got that one a while back from Lisa in West Virginia. Sorry for the late comeback, that one slid right past me on the screen. You'd think I could at least see "peewee" in the title when it's uppercase!

And speaking of Lisa in West Virginia, she sent this photo just a few minutes ago from where she lives outside of Princeton. Yeah, there's ablizzard in progress and all the snow slid off of her roof...

Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

PeeWee,

We ended up with 20" here with more in the drifts. Looks like it's gonna be a long Winter........

Comment

Mighty gald your power's still on! Hang tough and hunker down man. Gee whiz, whatta mess.

Comment

Lisa just sent this photo from this morning, from her sister Sherry, also in WV. Sherry added the caption, "My ass is snowed in!!!!"

Comment

The caption should of read " My ass is cold" or "I need to warm my ass up" :D

Comment

Working...
            X