Garage pix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garage pix

Quick! Step away from the keyboard, grab your camera, and without touching anything, snap a couple pics of your garage just as it is right now.

Here's mine.

The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Re: Garage pix

Do you have a thread somewhere about your car? If not, please post more pics and info..... looks pretty cool!

Comment

MAN, that is a very clean garage. I would have to work for a couple of weeks just to try and clean out the garage. I am a bit of a pack rat. I have so many parts and odds and ends laying around that the only clean spot in the whole garage is a area around my Chevelle.
      1964 Chevelle
      Power Tour 2004-2008, 2013, 2015-2016, 2018
      LH 2005-2008, 2015-2016, 2018

Comment

How do you like this Gene ?

I have NO garage anymore since we moved.

Comment

Can't. Mary Ellen has the camera down in Florida at my Mom's house right now (long story). When she gets back, I'll shoot some pics of my mess.

Dan

Comment

Comment

Here is mine . An old barn converted to a shop. Hopefully a new shop coming next year.

Comment

I just moved in about a month ago, so it's pretty much a disaster zone with no cool cars in sight yet. I'm planning to keep it cleaner but I just got done putting lights up yesterday and it still looks like a depot for my storage unit. Eventually I'll have it isulated and sheetrocked if I ever win the lottery.

Current projects:

Cheap, slow, half-assed: Pick three

Comment

Here's my MESS............... :o

Comment

Look at that pic. Double the square footage and the crap. That's mine right now.

I want to kidnap NARIDER and hold him for ransom until he organizes my pile like he has his own.

Dan

Originally posted by posford
                    Here's my MESS............... :o

Comment

This is my cramped, disorganized space.

Comment

My Camera is screwed up,so here's a pic from about a month ago,taken right ater I pulled the engine out of the 'Cuda.Again.

Comment

Mines a total disaster area.I have 4 projects going on at one time.

460 ford fresh from machine shops and turbo 2.3 for my 87 Stang.87 Monte in the back corner finally going back together.

Big Block Elky that i'm doing a frame notch and coil overs too.

My Brothers Monza and My Vega with the whole front suspension tourn apart.

Comment

Originally posted by 10secvega
                            Dude, that shop is huge! 40x60?

What kind of heating unit is that in the back? All I can say is I'm jealous of your whole "speed dungeon" operation.
                            Cheap, slow, half-assed: Pick three

Comment

Originally posted by milkovich
                              Originally posted by 10secvega
                              Dude, that shop is huge! 40x60?

What kind of heating unit is that in the back? All I can say is I'm jealous of your whole "speed dungeon" operation.
                              32x48 it's got a Reznor heater in it.

Comment

Working...
                              X