Open house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open house

Great turnout. I met lots of interesting people. I REALLY got a kick out of Keith Turk (i'm not just saying that because I wanna drive your Camaro on the salt). Thanks much to Dave and friends. Good luck on your new venture. Lots of cars with interesting stories lying around.

Re: Open house

How about some pictures for those of us that were not able to attend?
    1964 Chevelle
    Power Tour 2004-2008, 2013, 2015-2016, 2018
    LH 2005-2008, 2015-2016, 2018

Comment

Yeah, I was waiting for that. I'm just not the guy to walk around taking pictures of stuff. It's not how I enjoy my day. I appologize for that, but I'm certain there will be plenty pics posted by others soon. A LOT LESS cars than I expected. It appeared a lot of people pussed out and showed up in their SUV's.
      Originally posted by dand38s
      How about some pictures for those of us that were not able to attend?

Comment

Originally posted by Groucho
        Yeah, I was waiting for that.
        You're waiting for this from ME aren't you...... ;)

Comment

There's no way I can compete with your excellent coverage of events like this. So, I dare not try. You, my friend, have set the bar too high. BTW, I met more people today and last night from this board than.............................So, It's gotta be YOU, avoiding, ME! ;) :D ;D > :o 8) ??? : :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(. Sorry, you have also raised the bar too high on bitchen little computer charactors. I hope all is well, and look forward to actually meeting you. You WILL have to come drink with me and friends at our motel lot in Santa Maria (please)
          Originally posted by HotRodLadyCrusr
          Yeah, I was waiting for that.
          You're waiting for this from ME aren't you...... ;)

Comment

You WILL have to come drink with me and friends at our motel lot in Santa Maria (please)
            After the last few visit failed to result in an in person meet & greet with you, the thought of me coming to California AGAIN and not meeting you sent me into such a tizzy that I had to cancel the trip for May. Oh...what could have been....... :

Oh yeah, and how many of those folks that you met today were WOMEN from this board my friend??? YOU are avoiding ME ;D

Comment

"YOU" are the only woman on this board. Are you really NOT coming in May? Say it isn't so.
              You WILL have to come drink with me and friends at our motel lot in Santa Maria (please)
              After the last few visit failed to result in an in person meet & greet with you, the thought of me coming to California AGAIN and not meeting you sent me into such a tizzy that I had to cancel the trip for May. Oh...what could have been....... :

Oh yeah, and how many of those folks that you met today were WOMEN from this board my friend??? YOU are avoiding ME ;D

Comment

I met Dave and saw a few familar rides. The red cuda was so cool!!! A lot of hi quality cars showed up. It was fun.

Comment

"YOU" are the only woman on this board. Are you really NOT coming in May? Say it isn't so.
                  It's so sweetie......you can find me in Michigan....29129 Oriole, Livonia to be exact :-*

It's YOUR turn to leave YOUR state ;)

Comment

The state of confusion? I wanted to repay you for the cookies with my favorite elixer (Jack and Coke, with NO COKE)

Comment

The state of confusion?

And he's not allowed to leave that state either. ;D
                      HRPT 2004LH 2007LH 2008

Comment

The state of confusion? I wanted to repay you for the cookies with my favorite elixer (Jack and Coke, with NO COKE)
                        Looks like you will need to plan a trip to B'ville for Speed Week in Aug or Salina, KS for the KKOA event in July cuz that's about the closest I'm getting to California this summer. SLIGHT chance, and I mean slight chance, depending on the finances and vacation time left, that Megan and I might fly out for the HRR in Bakersfield in Oct. I'd have to give up the Day of the Drags weekend in Austin TX though as it falls within a week or so of each other.

Comment

Originally posted by bowtiemonster
                          and he's not allowed to leave that state either. ;D
                          ;D THATS the REAL reason....I just KNOW it! ;D

Comment

Looks like you will need to plan a trip to B'ville for Speed Week in Aug or Salina, KS for the KKOA event in July cuz that's about the closest I'm getting to California this summer. SLIGHT chance, and I mean slight chance, depending on the finances and vacation time left, that Megan and I might fly out for the HRR in Bakersfield in Oct. I'd have to give up the Day of the Drags weekend in Austin TX though as it falls within a week or so of each other.

So fill me in on the Salina, KS event....that's well within driving distance for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Monk
                              So fill me in on the Salina, KS event....that's well within driving distance for me.

at the bottom of the page you can hit on events.

Here's a thread on the HAMB from last years event with LOTS of photos ;)

Here are some photos I took. Met some new HAMB friends and had a good time at this show as always.

If you go, take my cell number and call me when you hit the park and we can meet....I'll have cookies ;D

734-673-6930

Comment

Working...
                              X