Open house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Open house

Well, well, well! As luck would have it, some friends recently proposed a motor home trip to B'Ville this August. And, Keith Turk here informed me he had no interest in letting me drive his Camaro there. Me, NOT taking no as a sort of challenge.................... Keith, please reconsider. "Will work for 200+ MPH". It's been a dream I'd love to live. I've been extremely fortunate in fulfilling most my other dreams thus far
    Originally posted by HotRodLadyCrusr

Looks like you will need to plan a trip to B'ville for Speed Week in Aug

Comment

Originally posted by Monk
      So fill me in on the Salina, KS event....that's well within driving distance for me.

at the bottom of the page you can hit on events.

If you go, take my cell number and call me when you hit the park and we can meet....I'll have cookies ;D

734-673-6930
      I'm there.....July 25-27
      Probably some of my buds also.
      I noticed this guy is located in Cassville, MO......I travel through that part of Missouri all the time.
      I love these kinds of events.........I'll be tradin in the Nova for a three window coup if I don't watch out ;D
      Cookies!!!! (are they whole grain ;D)

Comment

Originally posted by Monk
        I'm there.....July 25-27
        Probably some of my buds also.
        I noticed this guy is located in Cassville, MO......I travel through that part of Missouri all the time.
        I love these kinds of events.........I'll be tradin in the Nova for a three window coup if I don't watch out ;D
        Cookies!!!! (are they whole grain ;D)
        GREAT! Looks like I'll be meeting you in person before Groucho and I've known him for YEARS! :

Looking forward to meeting you....and no, the cookies are chocolate chip BUT I take all the calories out ;) ;D

Comment

Originally posted by Groucho
          Well, well, well! As luck would have it, some friends recently proposed a motor home trip to B'Ville this August.
          a "proposed trip" is just that.....I won't hold my breath BUT if you do show up I will allow you to take me to dinner one night. I might even let you drive Big Olds when we go out :-*

Comment

Fair enough
            Well, well, well! As luck would have it, some friends recently proposed a motor home trip to B'Ville this August.
            a "proposed trip" is just that.....I won't hold my breath BUT if you do show up I will allow you to take me to dinner one night. I might even let you drive Big Olds when we go out :-*

Comment

Well, well, well! As luck would have it, some friends recently proposed a motor home trip to B'Ville this August. And, Keith Turk here informed me he had no interest in letting me drive his Camaro there. Me, NOT taking no as a sort of challenge.................... Keith, please reconsider. "Will work for 200+ MPH". It's been a dream I'd love to live. I've been extremely fortunate in fulfilling most my other dreams thus far

Is this your ride Groucho? Cool deal. And forget Turk, run your '39? in classic at the salt.....

There are very few people in this world who's opinion I value, you are not one of them.

300 in 1999

Comment

No, that's my Vette in the background. However, the 39 belongs to my buddy, Chicken George, and he wants to do some trading with me. So, the 39 might be mine shortly
                Originally posted by Dynoroom

Is this your ride Groucho? Cool deal. And forget Turk, run your '39? in classic at the salt.....

Comment

Nice Vette too.......

There are very few people in this world who's opinion I value, you are not one of them.

300 in 1999

Comment

Working...
                  X