Road trip from Norway to California

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road trip from Norway to California

Tough guys.They are actually driving from Norway to California in an old Mercedes ;D.

Re: Road trip from Norway to California

Well they will know they are on the way when the detect a fair bit of Moisture present on the floor board

Comment

cubans do it too

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan
        cubans do it too
        Cali or ice ;)

Comment

Just what the Country needs...MORE Illegals ;D :o ;D :o :D ;)! ~J/W.

Comment

They started 20 November from Norway,so there has been some time since they left.10 days on the border to Russia for the right papers.You must be patient there ;D

Comment

JW,
              But at least these come from the other side of the country... :D
              www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

We seem to be more accommodating with our eastern and Northern Neighbors... But I can't seem to get any of YOU guys to mow my law ...

K

Comment

Sea Ice in the Bering Strait.Here they are gonna take a ferry,as i understand it..

A mosaic of sea ice shifted across the Bering Sea west of Alaska on February 5, 2008.

Comment

The 'Good side' I like to think ;D ;). Just think,they'll arrive in California in some old P.O.S.,THEN,they'll go Home with ANOTHER P.O.S. ;D! And 'Turk(ey :o ;D!...)'Scandanavins DON'T DO LAWNS.....they ONLY do Rally-Cross(on Ice...) & build Boats(and occasionally BURN Churches....well,in the 90's they did. Crazy Metal Fans.... ;D) ;D :D.

Comment

Originally posted by KeithTurk
                      We seem to be more accommodating with our eastern and Northern Neighbors... But I can't seem to get any of YOU guys to mow my law ...

K
                      I have a buddy from Sweden,that have lived 24 years in LA.He has been working as a houseman-Handyman-plumber-lawnmover-roofrepairs-everything that can be done with a house..and he got a passport 10 years ago..those stories he can tell from Hollywood...and those stories he can tell when his passport expired,and he had to take a plane from Mexico to come back to sweden.. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Junk Whisperer
                        The 'Good side' I like to think ;D ;). Just think,they'll arrive in California in some old P.O.S.,THEN,they'll go Home with ANOTHER P.O.S. ;D! And 'Turk(ey :o ;D!...)'Scandanavins DON'T DO LAWNS.....they ONLY do Rally-Cross(on Ice...) & build Boats(and occasionally BURN Churches....well,in the 90's they did. Crazy Metal Fans.... ;D) ;D :D.
                        You are thinkin the famous church burner..Varg Vikernes,also known as Count Grishnackh.He has been released from prison some years ago.A vid on the tube..actually a little cool music.

Second half of #4 - "Tomhet" ("Emptiness") off the 1994 album "Hvis Lyset Tar Oss" ("If the Light Takes Us") by Burzum.LYRICS:[Instrumental]"Hvis Lyset Tar O...

Comment

Ooohhhhhhh I can tell you guy'z some stories about Ex-pat Swedes/Danes/Germans/Russians/you name it,at one time or another,they've ALL been around here(Philladelphia Suburbs...)at one time or another. Nearly ALL the Swedes I've known that've Immigrated here,have done Home re-modeling,Boat repairs,Car repairs(and Bodywork at local Shops...)same for the Danes,ect. The most common Language spoken around here(besides English of course...)is Russian,followed Swedish,then Polish,and we even have a few Ex-Irishmen on our Street......LOTS of Beer Bottles in THEIR Recycling Bucket on Fridays ;D. Lots of former E. Europeans 'round here. ~J/W.

Comment

Originally posted by Junk Whisperer
                            Ooohhhhhhh I can tell you guy'z some stories about Ex-pat Swedes/Danes/Germans/Russians/you name it,at one time or another,they've ALL been around here(Philladelphia Suburbs...)at one time or another. Nearly ALL the Swedes I've known that've Immigrated here,have done Home re-modeling,Boat repairs,Car repairs(and Bodywork at local Shops...)same for the Danes,ect. The most common Language spoken around here(besides English of course...)is Russian,followed Swedish,then Polish,and we even have a few Ex-Irishmen on our Street......LOTS of Beer Bottles in THEIR Recycling Bucket on Fridays ;D. Lots of former E. Europeans 'round here. ~J/W.
                            We like stories JW :P

Comment

Ah! Count Grishnackh,He is well known here. And yeah,He was(still IS?!)a bit of a 'mess'. But the Music IS Killer 8). ~J/W.

Comment

Working...
                              X