Car audio equipment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car audio equipment

My OEM stuff took a major dump in my truck recently, so I contacted an old high school buddy who is going to put together a package for me at a very good price, head unit, 4 speakers, amp, a sub and the install kit for a price I just can't pass up. My neighbor is a whiz at this type of install and I will post a progress thread so people can see the install of this stuff...to me it's a black magic, so it may prove helpful for those as ignorant as me....

ALSO, I am trying to convince him to give a Bangshift discount on some items he has available, in bulk etc...I will post up his data if he agrees...
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Re: Car audio equipment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY2
    My OEM stuff took a major dump in my truck recently, so I contacted an old high school buddy who is going to put together a package for me at a very good price, head unit, 4 speakers, amp, a sub and the install kit for a price I just can't pass up. My neighbor is a whiz at this type of install and I will post a progress thread so people can see the install of this stuff...to me it's a black magic, so it may prove helpful for those as ignorant as me....

ALSO, I am trying to convince him to give a Bangshift discount on some items he has available, in bulk etc...I will post up his data if he agrees...
    buy a one half farad cap..(your friend will know what it is)
    if your adding a sub and amp..
    your alt. will thank you.. by not burning out every 15 thousand miles

Comment

Re: Car audio equipment

Sounds great - I've been a crutchfield customer since '91 (they track every order in a history file!) and I just replaced the speakers and head unit in my DD - nice to have handsfree bluetooth calling through the car speakers (blaupunkt came with the microphone)

This sounds like a great thread to post - I'd like to see how the pro's do it, I'm sure there are many useful tricks they could share with us.

Thanks!
      There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Working...
      X