DeLorean abandoned in forest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeLorean abandoned in forest

I found this on the Fiero forum (There mainly because my Kammback has the Iron Duke, and I like Fieros) and thought some of you would like to see it
    A friend of mine found this DeLorean abandoned in a forest here in northern California. He learned about the car from local rumors, and after a lot of work he found it. Thought you guys would be interested in this. I hope you enjoy!! [/QUOTE] [/QUOTE] [/QUOTE] there are hood grooves but no gas flap, there is a good 3" of crap on the car, the louvers were very heavily weighed down
    Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Re: DeLorean abandoned in forest

Now that is a strange place to leave an old supercar like that.
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

super car ?

Comment

Didn't they go back in time at 88 mph?
        That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

I'll have to take a pic of the one being used as a storage shed around the corner.
          I R Bob
          You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

'Shameless Steel' ;D. ~J/W.

Comment

That car was not abandoned dude... Somebody hid it there in the 1900s because the fuel pump broke and it's parts wont be ready until the 80s.

Comment

It's always a shame when thoughtless folks leave their litter in the woods
                Michael from Hampton Roads

Comment

I hear 3800 S/C V-6's are in good supply in the yards... ;D
                  Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
                    Didn't they go back in time at 88 mph?
                    FACT: the one they used for the movie couldnt even go 88mph because of the extra weight

:D

Comment

I worked in a Ford Dealership that was also Dumb Loren Dealer. JUNK with a capitol J

They had glued upholstery over Plywood, you had to cut through to work on it and the Lambda system did not work well a Under Powered car to say the least. It reminded me of driving a VW Beetle
                      2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
                      First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
                      2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
                      2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Kammback
                        I found this on the Fiero forum (There mainly because my Kammback has the Iron Duke, and I like Fieros) and thought some of you would like to see it
                        A friend of mine found this DeLorean abandoned in a forest here in northern California. He learned about the car from local rumors, and after a lot of work he found it. Thought you guys would be interested in this. I hope you enjoy!! [/QUOTE] [/QUOTE] [/QUOTE] there are hood grooves but no gas flap, there is a good 3" of crap on the car, the louvers were very heavily weighed down
                        Stolen, suitcase full of heroin in the trunk, guns under the seat. Could be a plot to a great movie.....

Comment

Originally posted by kotsenieric
                          That car was not abandoned dude... Somebody hid it there in the 1900s because the fuel pump broke and it's parts wont be ready until the 80s.
                          Either that, or they are waiting until they can score some plutonium to power up the flux capacitor.

Comment

I'd still drag it home.

Hey, like you guys wouldn't..... ;)

Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffMcKC
                              I worked in a Ford Dealership that was also Dumb Loren Dealer. JUNK with a capitol J

They had glued upholstery over Plywood, you had to cut through to work on it and the Lambda system did not work well a Under Powered car to say the least. It reminded me of driving a VW Beetle
                              I tuned one for a guy who'd replaced the Bosch EFI with tuned port and a megasquirt. He was super happy that it picked up big power at the wheels - it made something like 80whp and 110 ft-lbs.

Considering the weight, there's probably not a VW made that was slower than this.

www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Working...
                              X