The BangShift Diddy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The BangShift Diddy

Y'all ain't gonna believe this, but this took over 2 hours in the studio today. I had to blow the dust off of everything and then remember how to use it. Plus, it's some hard sledding when you have me for a sound technician. Here it is, the BangShift diddy - all 7.5 seconds of it. Listen quick - it doesn't last long. I need more words, but BangShift is the only word(s) I have - well, dot com to go with it at the end...

http://www.weeville.com/BangShift.mp3
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Re: The BangShift Diddy

They (the powers that be on BS) really need to double no triple, I mean pay you for your excellent work.
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

In my entire musical career, I parlayed the 20 thousand dollars' worth of equipment into nearly a hundred dollars one time. And I didn't even spend it. I framed it and put it on the wall - finally a paid musician. No, I am NOT a musician. Musicians are flaky and weird and tempermental. I'm just a player. I like to play. BangShift DOT COM!!!!!!!!

Comment

Pewee, that sounded good,,,,,,we need more!
        Living the dream!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbuds1
          Pewee, that sounded good,,,,,,we need more!
          Thanks Buds. I'm thinking about getting back into it (recording). There's no future in it, just a lot of fun to do. I got on the old computer a while back and found all the old songs I recorded around 03-06. Sometime like that. I was big into it then. Entertaining myself because I couldn't seem to entertain anybody else. All I have to do is to just do it. All the stuff is sitting there, waiting to be plugged in and turned on. Well, today I plugged it in and turned it on, and am reminded how much fun it is.

Comment

Working...
          X