Finally got my shop!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Finally got my shop!

NIce place. Congrats and good luck on the new venture. I think if it was mine, the overhead storage would be my home.
    Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

awesome place! what part of town? keep us posted on the open house/ bbq, we caould make is B.S. central.... I am in Des Moines every day for my job, at least until I get my "keys" too, and get my own place going....

Charles

Comment

Great looking shop with tons of possibilities. Good Luck!! I really need to leave the left coast so I can afford something half that size. :P
        Rich

Drag Week Survivor 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013 - 2nd Place - Pro Street N/A, 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Dignlif
          Great looking shop with tons of possibilities. Good Luck!! I really need to leave the left coast so I can afford something half that size. :P
          aint that the truth!!! me too! except-ummmmmmm-what IS all that white stuff outside in the drive? a cocaine delivery blew up? the sugar truck overturned there?? what?
          67 Fairlane 434 ci/464 hp/488 tq-RIP
          05 GTO torrid red/red gut, LS2, Auto (my knees hurt!)

Comment

Congrats on the shop... and the 3phase will be the poop... I've got it at the rock shop and it simply makes life easier and cheaper...

Do you get to keep the Triumph??? ( bet it looks nice next to the 500 )...

Bout that white stuff..... you shop seems to need a dose of Samsonite.... hmmm

K

Comment

im sooo jealous ;D

i have a driveway covered in snow :-[

oh, well. congrats!

Comment

Very nice, congratulations and good luck. Keep us updated on your new adventures.
                Phil/Omaha
                Phil / Omaha

Comment

Great looking place!

Do yourself a favor and do anything you want to do to the building NOW while it's empty and there is plenty of room to work and freedom of movement.

I had to work on the building after putting a bunch of stuff in it from storage - and that made it much harder to deal with - so much so - I'm still working on the building years later.

Looks like a great layout with loads of possibilities, Here's to a profitable 2010 for your new venture!
                  There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Thanks to all! I have a few things I want to do to the shop first as far as shelving and work stations but then it's gonna get filled up fast!

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
                    Scott, hell yeah!

I'm excited for you, but I am also selfishly excited for me because I know you're gonna keep your favorite blog-meister updated on the awesome junk you're working on at the shop.

Great stuff man, you'll do great.
                    Thanks a lot Brian! It's been a long time coming and I have been ready to get things rolling full steam for awhile now. I will make BangShift my official debut spot of new projects and all around awesome'ness that finds it way into the shop 8)

Originally posted by dieselgeek
                    Property is surprisingly affordable out here in Flyover country.

Man, I can't wait to see what these guys do! Scott V is more humble about his work than he should/could be...! he is a top notch fab guy,

-Scott
                    Thanks Scott! I sent you an email with one of my new projects that you may be interested in. It may require the oddball tuning know how that I think you may be perfectly suited for!
                    www.Nightmare-Motorsports.com

Comment

Let me add "AMEN" to John's post. I want to install a mezzanine and it's gonna be tough with stuff under where it needs to go! I may rent one of those storage boxes that they drop in the driveway, put my junk in it, build the mezz, and then sort and put the "keepers" upstairs. I'll just "accidently" forget to remove the junk from the cube (think I can get away with that?) and send the box back.

Dan

Originally posted by milner351
                      Great looking place!

Do yourself a favor and do anything you want to do to the building NOW while it's empty and there is plenty of room to work and freedom of movement.

I had to work on the building after putting a bunch of stuff in it from storage - and that made it much harder to deal with - so much so - I'm still working on the building years later.

Looks like a great layout with loads of possibilities, Here's to a profitable 2010 for your new venture!

Comment

Wow, that's super-nice. Can I have it? I'll take good care of it...
                        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Congrats and much success!

Comment

That is so nice..... Who needs a house with a place like that....... Have a prosperous New Year in you new shop.....

Ed & Jane Tampa, FL
                            1966 Plymouth Fury III
                            2014 Dodge Ram 1500
                            Long Hauler - 2009,2010,2012,2013,2014
                            Cocoa Beach & Valdosta - 2011

Comment

Oh Yeah! What does your shop measure?

Comment

Working...
                              X