Million Dollar Dog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Million Dollar Dog

You cant put a price on the love for your pet.Sometimes its not about the money its about the animal suffering the pain that might not make it any better.Its a tough choice but anybody who has animals has or is in that position sometime will have to make the decision to put them down.We all have been there.

Comment

The Wizard said it best - "A heart will never be practical until it can be made unbreakable". And the Tin Woodsman replied "Yes. but I want one anyway". The unfortunate truth is that we will almost certainly outlive our pets and we'll get a chance to check the breakability of our hearts. But I want one anyway.

Dan

Comment

Could not say it any better myself

Comment

Here's the Ruby, the Boxer-X-Mastiff.

Yeah, all nice and cute, but she isn't called Ruby the Ruinator for nuthin' !

Don't get sucked in by that sad puppy look. She's about to destroy something!

Comment

Ruby is just gorgeous Steve, you are luck man !!!
            ;)

Comment

BOXERS ARE THE BEST!
              We have another one after having to let my baby girl go two years ago. Here name was Cheyenne and lived to be 12yrs old. she had multiple surgeries on here left hind leg to remove a Cancer tumer that kept coming back with a vengeance.

Comment

A friend showed me this just after my Cheyenne past.
                If you love your pet this WILL get to you.
                Rainbow Bridge Poem This poem is part of the Healing and Inspirational Pet Loss Poetry Collection

Comment

Working...
                X