On the Eve befoer Christmas...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On the Eve befoer Christmas...

My Red '87 Camaro was sold. Yep,decided to focus on older stuff,and ditch the 80's junk I have. I actually recived $1800 for it. No Drivetrain. Roller. Only mod was the Global-West Frame-Connecters which I had Welded in(and Painted...). The Money will be put twords my "Two 'new' Nova's fund". Yay,me :D!! ~J/W.

Re: On the Eve befoer Christmas...

*groans*

J-Dub, you either have:

A) one serious collection

OR

B) you take great pleasure in teasing us junk-starved gearheads

Perhaps both.....Feliz Navidad!

Comment

Sorry,Chris,it HAD to go,it was clashing with my Cadilliacs. Still,the Car now has a new life,a LOT better then a few years ago. I bought it from the Landlord who was going to just scrap it,I ended up buying it for $600,tossed the V6(parted the Engine itself out/sold the Trans...),cleaned up the Engine Compartment/and the Interior,junked the Alloy Wheels,and had a set of G-W Frame-Connecters Welded in. I made out pretty good I'd say ;). ~J/W.

Comment

Go for it JW.........projects are cool
        and fun

and expensive

;D
        Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Hey Junk ... since we can't get a pic of what you have, can we at least get one of what you sold ?
          ;)

Comment

Re: On the Eve before Christmas...

I think that's still reaching a bit there Steve, even if it is on Christmas Eve ;D
            www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

New Years resoultion ;D :D? ~J/W.

Comment

First the Car,and now the Currie 9in. Axle I bought(brand new...still on it's Pallet...)for it. Seems the Guy who bought the Camaro wanted to know 'WHY' the Axle 'wasn't included' with the Car :o ???? Anywho,after some chit-chat,He and His Brother came back,and after some haggling,I ended up selling the Axle for $2000 PLUS the aftermarket "Decelarotors" Slotted/groved front Rotors I had also bought for the Car(to my defense,I'd nearly forgotten about 'em,they were tucked away up on a Shelf :-[...). Another 'win-win'(actually,I LOST some Money,but Oh-Well...) ;D!! ~J/W.

Comment

Next stuff you got up for sale why not give the BSers a shot at it 1st ?

Comment

Actually,the folks who bought it were some 'somewhat local' folks,who knew all about the Car since I got it. They knew it was solid and straight,the Doors didin't sag,the Hood & Hatch Struts were still nice and stiff,plus the Car was a Black Vinyl/Cloth Interior Car with Roll-Up Windows. These Guy'z TRIED to buy the Car from the Landlord,but,He almost never sells complete Cars to outsiders,but since I'm a friend of the Family..... ;D. ~J/W.

Comment

Working...
                    X