It would be nice...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It would be nice...

If there were a place to put How-to type articles on the board where people can go to reference and find out information that gets asked for again and again. I know we have the tech section, but things like Dan Stokes front end rebuild, info on the basics of putting together your own engine, and other things like that would be kind of nice. Just my .02, just wanted to see if other people and the powers that be might think that a worthwhile idea.

Re: It would be nice...

They go in the Tech board, isn't that were they belong ?

Comment

I agree with the guy with the beard.
      Although having said that, I don't think most forummembers could do a 'proper' write up to use directly in/as a text-blog I would think.
      www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

The "Lawn Pimp" is right,that's why we've got a TECH board here,Kiddies. ~J/W.

Comment

For the most part I agree, but most people dont want to dig through all of the past topics to find some general info. Just a thought. More or less stickying some topics that are relevant would accomplish what I am talking about. Once again, just my .02. I'll go hide now.

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster
            ever been on a forum where they organize the tech articles? At least sticky them. He's right.
            www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Originally posted by dieselgeek
              Originally posted by White Monster
              ever been on a forum where they organize the tech articles? At least sticky them. He's right.
              That's what they do at he HPTuners and Tuning School sites, if someone writes a good article they sticky it.

Comment

another chance to repeat classic jokes , slurs and some poorly researched info .........
                c'mon , give a brother a break

Comment

Search Keyword(s) Function

Comment

Working...
                  X