Big Rig Street Race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Rig Street Race

I just saw this on the alcohol site not sure if it is a repost or not, but I thought you guys would like it.

Re: Big Rig Street Race

Jon, I'm planning on covering this in Septebmer. Bob Raymond goes to it every year in his truck. It looks like tons of fun and apparently from the stories I have heard, it is excellent exercise for your liver as well.

If I really lose my mind and figure out some type of OD for Goliath we could roll him up there!

Brian
    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Bouchard vs. Gagnon, pretty well known on youtube with the trucking crowd. These are two of the big hitters there every year. Those trailers are called Super B's in Canada

Bruab, is Bob taking this? Bob's Mack uses a 550 hp Cummins and an Allison to run 15.70's in the quarter!

Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

The Brotherhood of Streetracers had their annual Xmas Day street race yesterday, but since I'm here in Norcal; I missed it again.
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rebeldryver
          The Brotherhood of Streetracers had their annual Xmas Day street race yesterday, but since I'm here in Norcal; I missed it again.
          I thought you where in the L.A. area?

Comment

Originally posted by mustang13
            Bouchard vs. Gagnon, pretty well known on youtube with the trucking crowd. These are two of the big hitters there every year. Those trailers are called Super B's in Canada

Bruab, is Bob taking this? Bob's Mack uses a 550 hp Cummins and an Allison to run 15.70's in the quarter!

Bob lives in front of New England Dragway. I've known him for about 15 years now. I've even sat in the passenger seat while he blew donuts with that truck on the drag strip.

Gagnon's truck has run LOW 12's at the yearly Truck Nationals at New England Dragway.
            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Working...
            X