Airsoft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airsoft

Just curious who (if anyone) else plays. I play a little on and off since it is cheaper than paintball. I finally got a decent gun for christmas, a UTG L96 bolt action. Tomorrow I am going to pick up a scope and .2 gram bbs for it, since the .12 grams I have to light for the gun.

Re: Airsoft

Last Ishtar I got the Twins a genuine MATCHED SET of COLT "Lightweight Commanders" in their origional Boxes. They both have conseutive/serial build numbers,and they're also first year production(1951 was the first year for the 'Commander'...)pieces.....they're such 'Tom Boys' ;D. And yes,Walter ALL of us Girls go to the Range once in awhile(long while...)to squeeze off a couple ;D. ~J/W.

Comment

Well, I bet I would get in trouble for shooting my friends with one of those. Heck, they probably wont like getting shot with this under 30 feet. 480 fps is the factory rating, and that is usually conservative.

Comment

Looks just fine to me,Walt. Hve *we* 'tried' it out yet ;D ;)? ~J/W.

Comment

I just got one over the holidays, as a way to communicate with the neighbor's dogs when they come over onto our property. Since they killed my peacock, anyhow... There is also a new 1200 fps break-barrel, but I'm not that kinda guy. Yet.

Comment

Working...
          X