Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ice Challenger: Econoline 6x6

Originally posted by BangShiftChad
    Where is that Nova? And is their video of it? What the hell do you use that for? I love it and want it.
    It was for sale on ebay 4-7 years ago.That pic was in the ad on ebay too,and i remember that it was for sale in one of the northern states.

Comment

I remember the T-Rex Ram, but I don't remember it in Lime Twist Green...??
      Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

I found this cool Volvo BV today at a place,where they work on diffrent machines.One of the guys ther,is really good at gettin things workin.So he bought one of these..a Volvo BV.

They are real plentifull here.A guy i know,bought 90 of them on a military auction some years ago..yes,thats right..90 of them,for the paltry sum of 15000$ ;D.But thats another story..

This one has got the original roof and windows cut away,and a cab from a Volvo dumper welded on there instad.

And as if thats wasnt enough.He has taken the tough way of letting the switches and controls in the dumper cab,be the new contol organs.

Comment

Originally posted by Remy-Z
          I remember the T-Rex Ram, but I don't remember it in Lime Twist Green...??
          Nor did it have military axles or an exocage. I still wouldn't mind having a T-Rex despite the fact it's a Dodge.
          Central TEXAS Sleeper
          USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

Working...
          X