Bangshift and Blackberries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bangshift and Blackberries

I've got a Blackberry (Verizon) from work. I can't seem to log onto BS with it. It takes for ever to load then the BS server knocks me off for taking too long. Any one else have problems?
    Tom
    Overdrive is overrated

Re: Bangshift and Blackberries

"they gota map for that"...Sorry it's all I could come up with ;D

Comment

Download bolt browser ( http://boltbrowser.com/home.html ) to your BB, I had the same problem until I got bolt.....it works great
      Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

We used to pick blackberries when I was a kid. They're pretty good if you don't eat too many at a time, but you have to watch for snakes. Snakes like to eat em too, or they're waiting for the birds that like to eat em, not sure which.

Interesting blackberries are getting so popular these days. I've known about em all of my life. You wanna wear long pants when you go to pick em, there's lots of briars and stuff to wade through to get to em.
        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

I really prefer strawberries - more meat and almost no seeds, unlike blackberries. I'm thinkin' me and PeeWee are out of touch somehow.

Dan

Comment

Maybe you two are on a natural sugar high from all that berry juice. ;D
            Keep smiling,makes them wonder whats on your mind.

Comment

Dan, if you and I are out of touch, it may be because I don't have any of them O-Pod things everybody's talking about. We didn't have them growing back home - is that like a Yankee plant or something? Can you eat em? I'll bet you have to boil em to make the pods open up or something.

Comment

PeeWee, I reckon we're "on the same page" as the young'uns say. Pretty sure they should all be boiled (the E lektronik things, not the kids - but maybe.....) - for a LONG time. I'd just as soon pick up the phone and have Mildred hook me up to Clem's store or whoever I want to chew the fat with. And I don't care if Mildred wants to listen in - I got nothin' to hide except some tall tales that may or may not be true.

The kids have no clue about that whole last paragraph.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Huskinhano
                  I've got a Blackberry (Verizon) from work. I can't seem to log onto BS with it. It takes for ever to load then the BS server knocks me off for taking too long. Any one else have problems?
                  yup sllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww

rodderscorner boots right up..

Comment

Well, I gotta say, I am at least in the 20th Century, I have a cell phone. And I can't understand for the life of me why everybody wants to send them test messages.

You know what I mean, where you have to hit every bittun two or three times to type stuff in on the screen like on a computer. And I thought I had a PHONE. I mean, I have a PHONE. If I want to touch somebody, I'm gonna CALL them and TALK to them. I mean, HELLO?!?!??!?

Dad blast it Scotty, beam me back about 20 years.

Comment

Other than than the BS comments from all the "fruits" out there, David Freiburger sucessfully uses a Blackberry PCD on this site !!!
                      ;)

Comment

Originally posted by IRONHEAD
                        Originally posted by Huskinhano
                        yup sllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww

rodderscorner boots right up..
                        It doesn't take very long to load up maybe 50 new posts from the previous 24 hour period though ;)
                        "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by White Monster
                          Other than than the BS comments from all the "fruits" out there, David Freiburger sucessfully uses a Blackberry PCD on this site !!!
                          ;)
                          I try to stay out of the Police Criminal Department as much as I can, too.

Comment

Am I the only one who seems to always have problems with strawberries?
                            For the life of me I can never seem to get them inside the straw.
                            What am I missing here?

www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

Thanks, I've been suffering with out being able to use the crack-berry for bangshift posting for over a year.

Dan and peewee even some of us youngins understand yall. We don't need this fancy high falutin gizmos we just spoiled after usin em a time or two theys prutty handy!

Comment

Working...
                              X