Empty P/U going roundtrip from CA to KY Last week of Jan 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Empty P/U going roundtrip from CA to KY Last week of Jan 2010

If anyone needs parts hauled east I may be able to help. Going either 80 or 40. May not have much room on return trip. Members only PM or email me. I'll be leaving from Northern CA on the 24th of Jan.

Re: Empty P/U going roundtrip from CA to KY Last week of Jan 2010

If he goes 80 through Wendover and if someone wants/needs a 8.5" GM rear axle housing for a second gen F-body I have one laying around.
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick
      If he goes 80 through Wendover and if someone wants/needs a 8.5" GM rear axle housing for a second gen F-body I have one laying around.
      I't will actually be me driving the truck, maybe I'll have to stop and checkout the Silver Buick....

Comment

Originally posted by NAS Backyard
        Originally posted by TheSilverBuick
        I't will actually be me driving the truck, maybe I'll have to stop and checkout the Silver Buick....
        If I take the rear axle I'd have to bring the Jeep..... :-\ Well maybe I can check and see if it'll fit in the Skylark's trunk. ??? If you are actually going to be in Wendover on the 24th or before, parts or not, perhaps we can catch lunch or dinner. After the 24th I'd have to take a day off work, so I'd only do that if I was bring the axle for someone.
        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Wish you were pulling an empty trailer.....I know of a diplomat that needs to get to denver ..... I'm just sayin'.....
          Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Originally posted by Bamfster
            Wish you were pulling an empty trailer.....I know of a diplomat that needs to get to denver ..... I'm just sayin'.....
            He could one way rent a U-Haul trailer.
            Hauling ass & sucking gas are the best uses for a truck.

Comment

He knows the I-70 route Dan and knows where I live.I-80,I-70 whats the difference ;D

Comment

Originally posted by ksj1
                He knows the I-70 route Dan and knows where I live.I-80,I-70 whats the difference ;D
                Just a few hours drive.....I can meet him wherever, you know what I'm sayin'....
                Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Working...
                X