Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Had a quiet NewYears Eve. 'Only' 25 cars went up in flames in my town alone...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had a quiet NewYears Eve. 'Only' 25 cars went up in flames in my town alone...

In The Hague, The Netherlands that is... :
    Last year we had about 50 cars that got the preliminary 'recycle threatment' layed upon them.

www.BigBlockMopar.com

Re: Had a quiet NewYears Eve. 'Only' 25 cars went up in flames in my town alone...

LOCAL YOUTH ???
    yep , we know who they are

Comment

Re: Had a quiet NewYears Eve. 'Only' 25 cars went up in flames in my town alone...

Just shove them into the canals. Douse the flames really fast. Canals may get a little bit polluted. Can't have everything.
      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

WHy?? Jeez... : : :
        The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

It was mostly renults. You would understand if you owned one before, it changes a man.

Steve
          Well I have stopped buying stuff for cars I don't own. Is that a step in the right or wrong direction?

Comment

The total number of burned down cars has been adjusted to 32 now :D
            I'll almost say it's 'tradition' here that cars are being pushed onto NewYears 'joy-fires'. Maybe there's a hidden hatred against these tiny shitboxes that litter the streets overhere... :D
            Most of the burniees are junkers by the way.

www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlockMopar
              The total number of burned down cars has been adjusted to 32 now :D
              I'll almost say it's 'tradition' here that cars are being pushed onto NewYears 'joy-fires'. Maybe there's a hidden hatred against these tiny shitboxes that litter the streets overhere... :D
              Most of the burniees are junkers by the way.

It's a conspiracy by a small group of people who love those crap boxes in order to increase the value of theirs.
              BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

That just burns me up! (Sorry - somebody had to say it). I think it was sponsored by the European Marshmallow Association to boost sales.

Dan

Comment

Gee,I hope the Hello Kitty Air freshners didin't get scorched ;D. ~J/W.

Comment

Hundreds of Cars Torched in France at New Year

Fri Jan 1, 2010 PARIS (Reuters) - Youths burned 1,137 cars across France overnight as New Year's Eve celebrations once again turned violent, the French Interior Ministry said on Friday. Car burnings are regular occurrences in poor suburbs that ring France's big cities, but the arson is especially prevalent during New Year's Eve revelry.

The number of vehicles torched was only 10 short of the record 1,147 burned this time last year, even though the Interior Ministry mobilized 45,000 police during the night -- 10,000 more than 12 months ago.

Comment

Working...
                    X