Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need a New Year's Mulligan! 2:15am knock on the door cuz of the 14 year olds!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a New Year's Mulligan! 2:15am knock on the door cuz of the 14 year olds!

14 year old boys.
    Hot 17 year old daughter across the street.
    Psycho post-menapausal mom who has called the cops on everyone in the neighborhood but me.
    Until tonight.

2:14am, KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!

Cop yells at the boys for being out at 1:20 and on her front porch, cop yells at me for letting them out to roam, I yell at the boys for being boys. (aka "stupid")

Holy shit... not even two and a half hours into the new year, and the cops have already been by.

-Brad

Re: I need a New Year's Mulligan! 2:15am knock on the door cuz of the 14 year olds!

Hot 17 y/o girl? What 14 y/o boy wouldn't be all over that?

Sheesh..sounds like mom forgot how her daughter came to be...
    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Re: I need a New Year's Mulligan! 2:15am knock on the door cuz of the 14 year olds!

Relax. My ex-boss came here from Newfoundland. Newfies have, let's say, an affinity for life. In three months he'd met every cop in Cleveland, TN (on his doorstep) on account of what his two teenage boys got into. The cops had his house address on speed dial. Plus, an irate mother who claimed one of them took her daughter's virginity.

No, just small beans at your house. No worries. Happy New Year!
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Re: I need a New Year's Mulligan! 2:15am knock on the door cuz of the 14 year ol

Boy how I wish I was 14 again, knowing what I do now..... ;D :o :D
        President, Wicked Rides Poland

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...eau-Club-Wagon

Comment

Re: I need a New Year's Mulligan! 2:15am knock on the door cuz of the 14 year ol

Originally posted by yogreasygramma
          Okay, let's go there. What would you DO? Expand on that. That's one of the questions of life....

Comment

Originally posted by peewee
            Originally posted by yogreasygramma
            Okay, let's go there. What would you DO? Expand on that. That's one of the questions of life....
            Well, it ain't gonna happen, so there ain't no reason to speculate, now is there? ;)

ps...now that ain't much fun is it? I guess one thing is I wouldn't have turned down that hot neighbor general's daughter when she offered me some of her stuff...
            President, Wicked Rides Poland

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...eau-Club-Wagon

Comment

HAHAHAHA! No, that IS one of the biggest things, "If I knew then what I know now..."

I think we would all benefit from that. There's no way we wouldn't.

Questions, answers, everything. What do they say, youth is wasted on the young?

Comment

I still want to do them things, but i have to remind myself i go to jail now.
                Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

I guess, and I didn't make this one up, don't know who did, but, "Experience is what you get 30 seconds after you need it."

Comment

bribe the copper with box o donuts , give runts box o condoms

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan
                      bribe the copper with box o donuts , give runts box o condoms
                      Upon further investigation, they may have also been playing "ding dong ditch."

So the psycho called the cops for getting ding-dong-ditched.

I asked the boys if they learned anything before I went to bed. Among the answers: "Don't mess with the crazy lady." "Don't be in people's yards at 1:30 in the morning." "Jefferson has a midnight curfew" and the winner: "Don't get caught."

Bwahahahahahaha! I laughed my ass off when I got to bed. They're pretty good kids, and I rank this up there with my boy getting pulled over by the cops when he was 12 on his 4 wheeler. I'm not worried. Boys are supposed to do this kind of stupid stuff... it beats the hell out of sitting in front of a TV playing video games.

-Brad

Comment

I'm glad you put it into appropriate perspective Brad, Happy New Year !!
                        ;D

Comment

My oldest and a friend of his where was just caught playing ding dong ditch on his first day of his Christmas vacation. Same thing happened. Some up tight lady called the cops. A short time later a Sheriff officer came by to look into the problem. Come to find out the other boy was his son. He did what any good parent should do. He told them what houses to stay away from, stay out of the street and be home by dark. There both 10 yrs old and just being boys. I wish my life was still that care free.

Comment

Mulligan granted, Brad...LOL

"Ding-Dong-DITCH!!"...good times!

:D

My now-18 year-old pulled that crap a few times, never was busted by the "law"....just by me.

You know, here's a good way to keep the boys away from that 17 year-old girl...tell'em that if they wanna see what she'll be like when she gets older, just look at her batshit-crazy mother...THAT should be a good deterrent.

Smoke

Comment

Originally posted by tiresmoke!
                              Mulligan granted, Brad...LOL

"Ding-Dong-DITCH!!"...good times!

:D

My now-18 year-old pulled that crap a few times, never was busted by the "law"....just by me.

You know, here's a good way to keep the boys away from that 17 year-old girl...tell'em that if they wanna see what she'll be like when she gets older, just look at her batshit-crazy mother...THAT should be a good deterrent.

Smoke

Well said.We were out Tp'ing one night and I ended up getting stuck with a buddies bicycle and mine as he got caught.Tried to tell him to stick with me.I called my dad to come pick up my buddies bike which he did.Next day I returned my buddies bike and he was grounded.I reminded his dad of some of the storeis he had told us.He said "My son got caught nad you didnt.Thats why hes grounded.LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X