Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your top hot rodding goal for 2010?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What is your top hot rodding goal for 2010?

good to here from u steve!!
    "IGNORANCE SHOULD BE EFFIN PAINFUL"

522 cubes on One Gun,doin' it on W's at full weight baby!

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutSteve
      ...I also remember one reason why I slowed to a halt with my posting on this forum.. How on Earth do you stop this typing-reply window from scrolling while you try and type? It's driving me mad!!...
      Good question (me too). Anyone know? ??
      Michael from Hampton Roads

Comment

Originally posted by mlcraven
        ...I also remember one reason why I slowed to a halt with my posting on this forum.. How on Earth do you stop this typing-reply window from scrolling while you try and type? It's driving me mad!!...
        Yes. Hit compatibility view and you're golden.
        The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by Schtauffer
          Originally posted by mlcraven
          Yes. Hit compatibility view and you're golden.
          What Gene said. Go to tools and click compatibility view. Good to hear from you Steve.

Comment

Compatibility view eh? Ok.. we'll see how this post goes..

Hey guys.. Just been real busy and actually trying to spend a little more time on the car and not the 'net, although I have stil spend plenty of time on my "home" forum..
            Hey there Joe, the project hasn't stalled at all. ;D Just hoping that it would see paint this year. As soon as it's black, in goes the interior, glass and it's basically ready to drive..
            I have been doing plenty on it to get it where it is and it's coming along nicely. I finished wiring it, converting the dash and all those fiddly bits that take up so much time. It drives up & down the driveway and lights the rears so easily. ;D
            I was testing that the brakes work, and with the 5200 convertor, boy was it hard to get up a little speed without spinning.

Hey Nosnerd, & Pumkin.. ;) Hope everyone else is well. :-*

Compatibility view eh? Ok.. we'll see how this post goes..
            Like a charm.. Thank you Schtauffer

Comment

hey I tried that compatability.. doesn't seem to fix it. I thought it was the net hanging onto the edge of a continent, after barely getting there. oh the "genius" of it all. :

I do not recall answering this thread...I am attempting a japanese boxer, the old version. I do not mention it here...
              goal is simply 13s as in normal street car.

this year blew a plug hole, I did blow the last oil filter paper element with a pro products billet filter (excellent). iridium plugs are hanging onto the accel custom wires, and super stocker coil...and now the clutch needs one step up in pressure. 13s is there, easily.

nothing I thought of to do happened this year. the engine and gaining power is not documented much, and when it is, it is by a feminist groupy group hugging a subaru group...
              so plans are as things happen.

still at 9 to 1, the last purchase this year may be a td04 for the blo thru hitachi...but went way over on a nickel and dimer (not important to hot rod)

now at the end of the post that button does work for compat. thanks for tip. :D

Previously boxer3main
              the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Working...
              X