Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bunch more photos from cruise nights, shows, and an auction, in southern Ontario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bunch more photos from cruise nights, shows, and an auction, in southern Ontario

Phil, I guess that is one upside to living close to a pretty big population area, with a lot of somewhat "upscale" rural housing too ... lots of quantity and variety on the cars and trucks around at the various shows and cruise nights. And as I've said before, I don't really give a crap what the badge on the vehicle is ... if it's cool, it's cool ... period.

cheers
    Ed N.
    Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
    07 Mustang GT with some stuff
    88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Comment

Re: Bunch more photos from cruise nights, shows, and an auction, in southern Ontario

Ed, its nice to see fresh show pic's from warmer times, just as that bitch Mother Nature is chilling us all down. Maybe a new trend we should start, all save a set of show pic's from summer, till winter, to help with cabin fever.

My friends dad have a yellow Rally 350 Olds just like the one in the tread, the Levi's van, blue & white F-1 and Sweptside Dodge were my fav's.

Cheers to you Ed!
      Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

thanks for sharing ed,...

which CTC store wre the pics from??

i have to honestly say i have never seen a dodge pick up of that year...cool..

love the demin machine...did you know there are subtle differences between the USA and canadian models???

and i totally agree with ed,who care what badge its wearing...cool is Kewl....
        "IGNORANCE SHOULD BE EFFIN PAINFUL"

522 cubes on One Gun,doin' it on W's at full weight baby!

Comment

Alan, I think that was the store at Dundas Rd. & Hwy. 403, at the Mississauga / Oakville border. That one tends to be not that big for car numbers, but later in the year when some of the other events have shut down, it tends to get busier.

cheers
          Ed N.
          Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
          07 Mustang GT with some stuff
          88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Comment

Working...
          X