transporting a car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• transporting a car

lets say some wants a car moved from wash. dc area to Charlotte NC and you are going to drive it how do you get back without spending ALL the money you are getting paid or sitting on a bus
    for 13HOURS to make a 5 hour trip

and this is supposed to happen next weekend so no advanced purc.60$ airplane ticket
    any way to red ball express myself back home
    ???????????????????????????????????????

Re: transporting a car

Pray for snow and blade your way home ;D

Comment

Air-tran is $ 139.00 Cheaper than a rental car & Fuel

Comment

Start checking for ride sharing. I'm sure you can find someone to share gas money with for the ride back. Or, have an adventure. Buy something motorized and drive it back home and then sell it.
        "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Originally posted by BangShiftChad
          Start checking for ride sharing. I'm sure you can find someone to share gas money with for the ride back. Or, have an adventure. Buy something motorized and drive it back home and then sell it.
          Now THERE's a novel idea. And don't forget the dude who drove the antique, what was it, and milk truck? from the left coast to TN. It's kinda cold outside right now, though.
          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

up date guy that is buying car found someone to ship it cheaper than he was going to pay to have it driven

Comment

Working...
            X