I WANT ONE!!! M-134

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I WANT ONE!!! M-134

Watching the Military Channel and they are doing a special on the 10 best machine guns of all time.

I WANT ONE OF THESE:

Can you say 3000-4000 rounds per minute?

And this thing doesn't shoot .223...... no sir! 7.6muffugin2, baby!

HOLY FREAKING MOLY!

I want 5 minutes alone with one of these things.....

Somebody pass me a towel.

Ron
    It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Re: I WANT ONE!!! M-134

As badass as that gun is, I will still take the well-proven and damn-near-idiotproof M2 .50, thankya.

[img]http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0S020lWpEJLS.MACNGjzbkF/SIG=11qso9vu3/EXP=1262745046/**http%3A//www.efour4ever.com/m2_50cal.JPG[/img]
    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Give me either one, a steel clad bull dozer and I'll make things right!
      Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Originally posted by Remy-Z
        As badass as that gun is, I will still take the well-proven and damn-near-idiotproof M2 .50, thankya.

[img]http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0S020lWpEJLS.MACNGjzbkF/SIG=11qso9vu3/EXP=1262745046/**http%3A//www.efour4ever.com/m2_50cal.JPG[/img]
        Meh....

Too freaking heavy and if I am paying the bill for ammol .50 cal is WAY expensive.

Ron
        It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Ron, Im sure you could find one in here in town.Or just do the Cormier deal.Business owner +1 attempted robber 0 ;D

Comment

As sexy as those both are, I'd take the M107 sniper rifle. Range, accuracy, destructiveness.... each shot counts, unlike a fully auto.

In certain situations (like a helo door gunner) the M2 is the best choice... but I prefer the marksmanship challenge of the rifle. As the Marines say, 1 shot, 1 kill... unless you can get a few people to line up in your sights ;)

10 rounds in a magazine weigh 4.12lbs... wow.

Comment

Can't knock the M107 either. But seeing how I've been playing with M2's and XM296s (the OH-58 caged version) I'm a little one-sided...esp. when I don't pay for ammo.

Then again, I have a taste for shotguns and I'm only in the middle third in sharpshooting...

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Originally posted by NMCA_Ron
                Watching the Military Channel and they are doing a special on the 10 best machine guns of all time.

I WANT ONE OF THESE:

Can you say 3000-4000 rounds per minute?

And this thing doesn't shoot .223...... no sir! 7.6muffugin2, baby!

HOLY FREAKING MOLY!

I want 5 minutes alone with one of these things.....

Somebody pass me a towel.

Ron
                Why pussy out with a single when you can have a triple? ;D

Then you can take it here to play. I've been there several times and it is pure redneck goodness. I highly recommend it.

Originally shot for a NBC segment show but Columbine happened right after so the execs killed it for sensitivity reasons. As the producer of the segment I h...
                I R Bob
                You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Holy shit - that must be like Burning Man for the NRA members !!
                  Phil / Omaha

Comment

I couldnt afford to feed that thing!!!!!!!!!!!
                    COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

I was talking to a fella that was shooting there a couple of years ago and asked him how much ammo he want through in the weekend. He told me 200,000 rounds. :o
                      I R Bob
                      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

ahhh HELL FIRE...

yeah that's the ticket...

I had that Gatling thing in the nose of my G Model Cobra...

Hmmm

Comment

Hellfire: My chiropractor thanks each and every pilot that has ever asked for one.

Over 200 in a four-month period. Thank God it was only 2 per bird per rotation...and not the tiny 95-lb. versions, either! We had the 140-lb. variety!

Comment

Originally posted by oldsman71
                            Someone needs to come out with a machine gun for poor folks! Something in a .22LR

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierGTA
                              Originally posted by oldsman71
                              Someone needs to come out with a machine gun for poor folks! Something in a .22LR
                              Hell yeah! The first gun I ever bought was a Marlin model 60 (.22LR). I think I put about a thousand rounds through it before I ever cleaned it! Modifications to something that rugged to make it full auto... cheap and fun... but most likely still a felony :'( ... oh well, semi auto is the next best thing.

Comment

Working...
                              X