Robby Gordon wins 4th stage of Dakar.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robby Gordon wins 4th stage of Dakar.

Robby Gordon driving his Hummer has won the 4th stage of the Dakar. He nudged out St?phane Peterhansel (BMW) by 1 second over the 127 miles. The 2WD Hummer is in 8th outright after the four stages, 1:04:53 behind the race leader.

American Mark Miller is in 4th outright in his VW. After the stage he's 19:25 behind the race leader Stefan Peterhansel.

On the bikes Jonah Street is in 8th outright on a KTM. He's currently 43:06 behind the leader of the bikes.

More info on the Dakar can be found at the Dakar website:-

http://www.dakar.com/us/DAKAR/2010/live.html
    Tim
    Melbourne Australia

65 Hardtop Impala, 70 GTS Monaro, 93 "80" Landcruiser

Re: Robby Gordon wins 4th stage of Dakar.

Cool!, this is my favorite race of the year, but been so busy I've forgotten about it until now,Versus has it ion @ 3:30 p.m. eastern daily, or this is probably the best coverage http://www.sbs.com.au/dakar/#

Comment

;D ;D ;D

Comment

Tonya and I watch this every evening with dinner.... Simply the most difficult race in the world... Africa or South America it's all stuff...

We're about a day behind the actual race with the viewing on Verses.... So do me a favor and save the results for a Day...

Thanks... ( it was Cool to hear he won the Stage though... Rock on Robby )

Comment

Keith, I agree with you. I cannot imagine how difficult running a team in the Dakar Rally must be. My had goes off to all who attmept it.

Comment

Originally posted by KeithTurk
            We're about a day behind the actual race with the viewing on Verses.... So do me a favor and save the results for a Day...

Thanks... ( it was Cool to hear he won the Stage though... Rock on Robby )
            I thought the Bang shift members would like the heads up, but Kieth has spoken...

I'll just enjoy it myself ???
            Tim
            Melbourne Australia

65 Hardtop Impala, 70 GTS Monaro, 93 "80" Landcruiser

Comment

Just a thought...Robby should go full time rallying, he might even excell in WRC, instead of being NASCAR's backmarker every week

Comment

Originally posted by kotsenieric
                Just a thought...Robby should go full time rallying, he might even excell in WRC, instead of being NASCAR's backmarker every week
                +1

Comment

Working...
                X