Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How I'm feeling right now...

Originally posted by Brad54
    It's so cold in the South East that the politicians in Washington are walking around with their hands stuffed in their own pockets.

-Brad
    Now that's Funny, and truthful!

Comment

Originally posted by tiresmoke!
      Ohio's road conditions are better.....but for how long, who knows? The fatality altercation between the disabled persons bus and the semi @ aroun MM61 was likely due to the fact that for some reason, the snow wasn't being bladed off the roads(same suck-ass scenario here in Indiana).....
      Don't know about the interstates, but the roads downtown STILL suck. If a scraper has been through here, you can't tell.

Comment

I was off work yesterday and today because of little work. It was kind of fun shoveling out the drive. I never do that. We have two safari vans so ......we usually just drive over it. Blazer, you must be rubbing of on me. I started just looking at it as garage season. Letting the garage warm up as we speak.As soon as its 60 degrees in there it beck to cleaning out the bolt hole in the block with a tap and getting the heads back on the Tahoe .

Comment

Joe....hurry home to Pennsylvania, the shit I drove through today should be getting there right about now(if it hasn't already).
          It is here now. We got about 3 inches last night and we are expecting another 2-6 by tomorrow morn. We have lake-effect snow coming off lake Erie as well. I'm in heaven...
          Still plays with trucks....

Comment

how 'bout some sideways snow flinging pictures of one of your dentsides? ;D
            There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by ford141

Joe....hurry home to Pennsylvania, the shit I drove through today should be getting there right about now(if it hasn't already).
              It is here now. We got about 3 inches last night and we are expecting another 2-6 by tomorrow morn. We have lake-effect snow coming off lake Erie as well. I'm in heaven...
              how far from the lake are you? I am from the Pittsburgh area and can't ever remeber getting lake effect that far south....I know going north on 79..once you cross the erie county line it's game on...
              If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

We got lake effect snow too. We're only about 2 miles from Lake Erie.
                I R Bob
                You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

i hate winter too...but so far,compared to last year, its mild....

so far so good....
                  "IGNORANCE SHOULD BE EFFIN PAINFUL"

522 cubes on One Gun,doin' it on W's at full weight baby!

Comment

We've had more snow this year so far than we had all last year!
                    The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

winter time blues.
                      Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

My winter situation has changed for the better over night. Landed in Greenville S.C over night. Sun is shining birds are singing. Weater channel says 32 degrees and will hit 50 later but it doesn't feel like 32 in Indy. No cold wind.

Comment

Why do you think I moved here? How long will you be here? Why not take a run over to Wilmington and I'll show you the sights.

Dan

Comment

Dan, most gracious offer. Did the map quest thing and it tells me it's 290 miles so....4hrs there 4back and the wife has to be back at work for friday.Todays plans are the BMW plant tour and Muesum. Wasn't really planning this trip but Lindsays ride down fell through when she got a 24 hr bug.We didn't feel right possibly getting someone else sick that needs to be in class also. Really want to meet you though and plan on being back down in late March early April when the daughter has a concert and may have to be back in May to pick her up. So I can let you know when I'm coming down a little earlier next time...so we can plan. Sidenote....we got lost in the detour to go around the rockslide in NC ended up on switchback dirt roads that were still snow/iced covered!! Man that was exciting ..it was about 8:30 to 9. Dark and cold.

Comment

If I knew you were coming I'd a warned ya. I don't know HOW long that's gonna be tied up. Every one in a while there's a progress report on the news here - usually something like "Not yet, folks". Maybe David (rack4u) can give us an update.

Anyhow, love to have you any time you can make it. If you can, PM me about the Daughter's concert. ME is a violin teacher so we're up on some of this stuff.

Dan

Comment

Working...
                              X