Polly Motorsport Trans Am 1407 hp at ATP-Papenburg Germany..407km/h

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polly Motorsport Trans Am 1407 hp at ATP-Papenburg Germany..407km/h

Official Track record at ATP Papenburg, Germany 407,134 kph!Polly motorsport Pontiac Trans Am 1407 hp.please visit us at: www.pollymoto...

8).There will come more at a German tv station soon.Cant wait..

Re: Polly Motorsport Trans Am 1407 hp at ATP-Papenburg Germany..407km/h

So what does 407,134 km/h convert to in MPH?

Comment

I think it's around 250 mph. Pretty quick!
      President, Wicked Rides Poland

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...eau-Club-Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by yogreasygramma

No, it's not Pretty quick. IT'S GOD DAMN FAST AS HELL! :o ;D

Comment

Originally posted by 67prostreet
          Originally posted by yogreasygramma

No, it's not Pretty quick. IT'S GOD DAMN FAST AS HELL! :o ;D
          Isnt it 254 mph??

Comment

252.9813 mph

Comment

Just found this old thread trying to see if the clear headlight covers could be bought from pollymotor sports on the web.....anyways this. Was all brought on by a one page feature of it in the march 2011 popular hot rodding magazine if your like me and can't get enough of it.

Comment

In 1988 the Callaway Sledgehammer reached 254.7mph driven by John Lingenfelter. This is the video.

Comment

Nice to see our late,great, hoosier hero in that callaway video,......spider!

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan
                    In 1988 the Callaway Sledgehammer reached 254.7mph driven by John Lingenfelter. This is the video.
                    I was just thinking, "Didn't Callaway do that in the 1980's?"

Comment

I recall a Gen III 'bird that made 1407 hp too. ;) Ran 300 mph @ Bonneville........ 8)
                      There are very few people in this world who's opinion I value, you are not one of them.

300 in 1999

Comment

I haven't caught up on the videos, but the car sounded bad ass flying by at what I'm sure was well over 200mph.
                        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

407.13400 kph = 252.981339 mph

I am tickled to see that in traditional mpeg...

that may have even been NTSC.. ;D

excellent.
                          Previously boxer3main
                          the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynoroom
                            I recall a Gen III 'bird that made 1407 hp too. ;) Ran 300 mph @ Bonneville........ 8)
                            that was the lingenfelter motor too
                            In 1989, John moved on to help set another record, this time at the Bonneville Salt Flats. Lingenfelter built a 355 CID Chevy V8 engine for the SE Racecraft 1989 Firebird Trans Am. This twin-turbocharged, fuel- injected small block produced 1,400 hp and had six nitrous bottles for intercooler cooling only, not for induction. The car?s driver, Gary Eaker, tried to break the 300 mph barrier the Trans Am but after several attempts fell short of the goal. He did, however, still hit an amazing 298 mph, which set the record for full-body sedans at the time.

Comment

go mike

DETROIT (August 31, 1999) ? At this year?s Bonneville Nationals Land Speed Trials on the fabled salt flats race course in western Utah, the Kugel & LeFevers Pontiac Firebird entry driven by Joe Kugel became the first stock-bodied passenger vehicle to exceed the 300 mph land-speed barrier.

Comment

Working...
                              X